Interstate members - GF Tickets?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got 2 cat 1's and 2 cat 3's. Would prefer to all sit together, but for some reason I don't think I feel comfortable skipping the Priority 1 allocation time.
It sounds like we would probably be fine to just wait till priority 3 for all of them, but I'd kick myself if I couldn't get all tickets

I've got 2 cat 1's and 2 cat 3's. Would prefer to all sit together, but for some reason I don't think I feel comfortable skipping the Priority 1 allocation time.
It sounds like we would probably be fine to just wait till priority 3 for all of them, but I'd kick myself if I couldn't get all tickets
Hey Blinky ive got the same issue
My brother and I are category 2 and our kids are category 3 (both over 18)
We are doing 2 at 2pm and 2 at 3pm.
whilst I am nervous I think we will be fine at 3pm. Won be sitting together but in pairs

It seems the very common issue here, think my wife is just going to miss out.
I just hope some category 3 tickets are going to be available....because looking at the map, 80% of all the tickets available are category 1 which is the $400 ticket.

Hey Blinky ive got the same issue
My brother and I are category 2 and our kids are category 3 (both over 18)
We are doing 2 at 2pm and 2 at 3pm.
whilst I am nervous I think we will be fine at 3pm. Won be sitting together but in pairs

Good luck. I just posted on the cats ticket thread and looks like you get choice of ticket category - as opposed to the ballot system of the last few years where you take what you get.

Should be a great day :)

Good luck. I just posted on the cats ticket thread and looks like you get choice of ticket category - as opposed to the ballot system of the last few years where you take what you get.

Should be a great day :)
Same back at ya mate <3

Just got my ticket, you get to choose what category.
I chose category 3, it gave me section 57.
Looks like forward pocket upper tier next to scoreboard.

Awesome! God I hope they have category 3/4 available when its stage 2. Gutted I can't buy all 5 tickets. My wife says "she is fine to miss out" but we know what that usually means.....

Geelong Board taking a different approach to COVID;

Post your requests and offers here.

Generally you can on-sell a ticket for face value plus reasonable transactions cost.

Electronic ticketing means these costs should be virtually nil.

BUYER BEWARE!

BigFooty takes no responsibility for your transaction. We create this thread every year to help connect people so as many people as possible get a chance at a ticket. Protect yourself. Don't deal with scalpers.

Major Sporting Events Act 2009

Sections 166 and 166A of Act provides that it is an offence:
  • To sell event tickets contrary to the ticket conditions;
  • To sell five or less tickets above face value; and
  • To advertise for sale five or less tickets above face value.
Also, each AFL Grand Final ticket includes the following condition:

“This ticket is sold or distributed on condition that it not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or be used for advertising, promotions, competitions or other commercial purposes without the AFL’s written authorisation.”

Please bare this in mind

Go Catters

Awesome! God I hope they have category 3/4 available when its stage 2. Gutted I can't buy all 5 tickets. My wife says "she is fine to miss out" but we know what that usually means.....

I think you'll be fine with category 3 and 4 tickets.
Jump in the queue now and you will get straight in at 2 pm.

I just got into the Cat 3 queue, was taken to select tickets, but after putting bar code in, I get a message saying "No upgrade available for this member code"
Maybe sold out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got into the Cat 3 queue, was taken to select tickets, but after putting bar code in, I get a message saying "No upgrade available for this member code"
Maybe sold out?

Same thing for me when I did it for cat 2, when only cat 1 was on sale. They let you in but your barcode doesnt work yet. Wait until your time and you'll be good

Just a minor point but some people are mixing up Priority and category.

Priority 1, 2 and 3 is when you can buy the tickets based on what membership you have and category 1, 2, 3 and 4 are the different ticket prices.

I am going to try and get 1 more and pray to the lord above that I can get my wife a ticket, that happens to be in the same row and a seat near us so we can do the shuffle with a few Richmond faithful

And by Lord above, I mean Dustin Martin.....My Lord.

I’m section 61. Was in the Priority 2 group and I didn’t get to pick where? Or maybe I was in panic mode and just took whatever came up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interstate members - GF Tickets?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back