Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon this club has a serious alcohol problem.
It's ok to have some beers at the footy but to stay home because alcohol comes first,is an issue this club has to deal with.
We are the biggest drinkers in the League for sure.

It's ok to have some beers at the footy but to stay home because alcohol comes first,is an issue this club has to deal with.
I actually stayed home because i didn't want to drink alcohol cause i knew if i turned up i would've had a couple....plus i didn't fancy getting home at 8pm.

Personally I like drinking at the footy...spesh with my thermos filled with hot coffee and whisky...
(it takes all the sour edge of stupid umpire free kicks agin us!)
Problem with that whisky is I get so mellowed out I end up catching the wrong public transport after the game and end up stranded in suburbs I know nothing about! The song 'I've been everywhere man'...is a history of my failures to get home safely from Richmond matches...

Instead of using our cash to build a new stand we should be subsidising alcohol at the G. Cheap pints of full strength beer for everyone.

Back in the good old days we would start drinking at the under 19's and keep going all night what's happened to the kids these days, maybe were not drinking enough?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

23/7/24-97,000
23/7/23-100,320
very good numbers for last placed

we might shite in 100k after all

pies and carltoon would drop to 80k in 18th spot

Still no graph lol
What about a Graf?
images

Violent fat alcoholic slobs bagging every second tiger player on the tv. They need help :D

97k's unbelievable,footys rancid puss,anyone who thinks thats not a magnificent effort is off their chops deluxe
we'd be on 120-130k if we were good

I think if we are going to get a drop off it will be from next year. A year with only 2 wins will probably turn a lot off especially when there’s probably more important things for families to be spending their money on.
what if we bounce back next year after louie departs. skys the limit

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back