Game Day Intraclub match!!! Details in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to say but White kicked well tonight. Better then Cloke who I saw arguing with the umps in the final term.

In that game I didn't quite feel that from Aish. I wish I would have, but just not in that game.

He was better at some stages than other stages with his ball use. That set shot miss on goal miss I concede really left me feeling deflated. But it's a practice game and he has plenty of time still to impress me. And my expectation is he will.

In terms of that "aura." Pendlebury and De Goey through the midfield were the two I felt that from in that game. And Moore while it wasn't for the full three quarters I agree I also felt it from him.

Fasolo felt a bit more like Fasolo from earlier in his career which was promising so with some luck he can get back to hitting the scoreboard more heavily as he did before that run of injuries.

Phillips I look forward to see more of over coming weeks. In my view while he was certainly good for a first year player, I feel confident he can do a lot more than that still.

What did you think of Ramsay KM? I know it's been a while since seeing him play but I see a good future in the backline.

In that game I didn't quite feel that from Aish. I wish I would have, but just not in that game.

He was better at some stages than other stages with his ball use. That set shot miss on goal miss I concede really left me feeling deflated. But it's a practice game and he has plenty of time still to impress me. And my expectation is he will.

In terms of that "aura." Pendlebury and De Goey through the midfield were the two I felt that from in that game. And Moore while it wasn't for the full three quarters I agree I also felt it from him.

Fasolo felt a bit more like Fasolo from earlier in his career which was promising so with some luck he can get back to hitting the scoreboard more heavily as he did before that run of injuries.

Phillips I look forward to see more of over coming weeks. In my view while he was certainly good for a first year player, I feel confident he can do a lot more than that still.

For me Fasolo has always had that swagger with him, you know when he has the ball, and he tends to do something with it. Problem for him is just getting the ball enough in a game to make it count. De Goey whilst extremely good and far better overall (would have him as mid #3 compared to your #2) than Fasolo doesn't exude that same mercurial feel.

I have full faith Aish will sway you to his side during the NAB Cup :)

Aish was In and Out of the Game. Not a Great Start but was good in 2nd and 3rd Qtr.

Showed the Class we need and hope he Keeps Building over the Intra Club

Spent 2/3 of the game searching tricks to speed it up and stop it buffering. FMD.

What a f*cking wank.

Don't know what you are talking about. Worked a treat on my phone when on the train and when using wifi at home. Don't think you can blame club for any difficulties you may have experienced.

Don't trust your supplier on what speed you get.

Check it yourself.

http://www.speedtest.net/
Download speed was 21.12 mbps, as opposed to the 25 mbps TPG says I get. Is that 21 number likely to change and if so, what is likely to trigger a change?

EDIT: where does 21.12 sit in terms of quality for internet speed? I'm hoping 'high quality' as NBN is supposed to be the bees knees of Internet.

Download speed was 21.12 mbps, as opposed to the 25 mbps TPG says I get. Is that 21 number likely to change and if so, what is likely to trigger a change?

Wish I had that Speed

Taking it for what it was, a bit of hit and giggle - but the signs were promising and it was really well presented by the club online.

Moore looks in magnificent condition, reminds me a 3yo colt that you just know will be elite. Same with De Goey, another who looks to have come on in leaps and bounds.

Thought Aish looked a classy mover, will stamp himself more on games throughout the pre-season.

Swanny looks as fit as i've seen him over the last 3-4 years, surely he's trimmed a few kgs?

Sorry to say but White kicked well tonight. Better then Cloke who I saw arguing with the umps in the final term.

When he kicks the goal in a game that counts then I will take notice of White. Still haven't forgiven him after the Tigers & especially Hawks game in 2015.

I agree with you that Cloke misses to many sitters for a pro.

But if it was the 29 minute mark in the Grand Final and I had to put my house on the last kick I would put it on "your" mate Cloke!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did you think of Ramsay KM? I know it's been a while since seeing him play but I see a good future in the backline.

As per my original post in this thread I liked what Ramsay did. By foot it's the first time I've felt good (actually great with some of his lace out passes in this game) about his delivery by foot. He can offer run and can shut down an opponent. So if he can continue hitting guys lace out by foot consistently (which I can't believe I'm saying about Ramsay) then he is a best 22 player. It's an if until we see him do it in more games though. If he does it though, he is a long term player, no question.

For me Fasolo has always had that swagger with him, you know when he has the ball, and he tends to do something with it. Problem for him is just getting the ball enough in a game to make it count. De Goey whilst extremely good and far better overall (would have him as mid #3 compared to your #2) than Fasolo doesn't exude that same mercurial feel.

I have full faith Aish will sway you to his side during the NAB Cup :)

Fasolo for me I am in some respects comparing to last year. Last year he just couldn't kick. I don't know what was wrong with him really. He grew up and matured into an actually very good on field leader last year. But just that central aspect to his game wasn't there. The good news from tonight is that his footskills appear back. I agree with you though he needs to find more of it. I liked that he played a lot of tonight's game higher up the ground as the more he is involved, somewhat like Didak previously, the better because like you said, he can makes things happen, be it kicking goals, or hitting guys inside 50m.

Aish I'm not taking anything out of that game from, and just going into NAB 1 with an open mind to. I'm very familiar with his junior career and liked what he did then, so I'm certainly keen to see him succeed. But it's a wait and see situation to see to what extent he excels and has an impact at AFL level.

De Goey for the record isn't the clubs second best midfielder yet, but in that game, other than Pendlebury there wasn't anyone better. Sidebottom maybe? No one else through the midfield really stood out to me.

Don't know what you are talking about. Worked a treat on my phone when on the train and when using wifi at home. Don't think you can blame club for any difficulties you may have experienced.

Who said I was blaming the club? Talking about shit networks where demand peaks and f*cks the traffic up. I want a system where such shit internet reception is not a problem.

When he kicks the goal in a game that counts then I will take notice of White. Still haven't forgiven him after the Tigers & especially Hawks game in 2015.

I agree with you that Cloke misses to many sitters for a pro.

But if it was the 29 minute mark in the Grand Final and I had to put my house on the last kick I would put it on "your" mate Cloke!
Let's not start that discussion again. Just noticed that went for a few shots and kicked them to my big surprise. 2015 is so last year. New season, different players and/or better players.

On a side note the stream quality was fantastic. So those who had problems I would imagine it is not the clubs fault but probably more to do with your internet provider.
And well done to the club for streaming it.

Worth the day off Otto?

EDIT: where does 21.12 sit in terms of quality for internet speed? I'm hoping 'high quality' as NBN is supposed to be the bees knees of Internet.

21 mbps is fine, but sounds more like an ADSL speed than NBN. I'm not sure how speed allocation is via NBN but perhaps you need to purchase 'speed packs' similar to cable in order to reach higher speeds. Both NBN and cable are capable of well over 100mbps. With NBN though you shouldn't experience such a discrepancy in your speed, once again if you were with ADSL which is notorious for speeds dropping exponentially the further you get away from the exchange, you shouldn't experience that with fibre optics. Hooowever what was your upload speed? Their advertising might cover 25mbps of bandwidth which is basically = to download + upload speed..

Actually I thought Broomhead was clearly better than Aish. But each to his own.

Very True and being Intra-Club you don't take too much out of it. Saw Class from both we wanted to see

21 mbps is fine, but sounds more like an ADSL speed than NBN. I'm not sure how speed allocation is via NBN but perhaps you need to purchase 'speed packs' similar to cable in order to reach higher speeds. Both NBN and cable are capable of well over 100mbps. With NBN though you shouldn't experience such a discrepancy in your speed, once again if you were with ADSL which is notorious for speeds dropping exponentially the further you get away from the exchange, you shouldn't experience that with fibre optics. Hooowever what was your upload speed? Their advertising might cover 25mbps of bandwidth which is basically = to download + upload speed..

I have NBN and I could not watch it. Kept constantly buffering and in the end I turned it off.

I like your youtube vids
What a #brave bennie you are :p

Hit the bricks bitch and head back to the bay while we celebrate our first win of the year

#Gooey4DeGoey

Jinx was also a female Bond in James Bond, Halle says hi

That classic scene of her walking out of the beach in her bikini - that was filmed at my local beach at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Intraclub match!!! Details in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back