Game Day Intraclub match!!! Details in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

21 mbps is fine, but sounds more like an ADSL speed than NBN. I'm not sure how speed allocation is via NBN but perhaps you need to purchase 'speed packs' similar to cable in order to reach higher speeds. Both NBN and cable are capable of well over 100mbps. With NBN though you shouldn't experience such a discrepancy in your speed, once again if you were with ADSL which is notorious for speeds dropping exponentially the further you get away from the exchange, you shouldn't experience that with fibre optics. Hooowever what was your upload speed? Their advertising might cover 25mbps of bandwidth which is basically = to download + upload speed..
I just tested again. These are the two results compared to each other, 23 minutes apart. Download + Upload does equal about 25. Almost 27 on the second go.

image.jpeg

I noticed a Few Times that Aish played on Pendles and De Goey at some Centers. Might be teaching him the Defensive side of the game.

Wyatt looked better then Cox Did this time last year.

That classic scene of her walking out of the beach in her bikini - that was filmed at my local beach at the time.
Orange looked good

But it was a bow to the Ursala Andres seen on the beach in the first ever Abond, Dr No.
Still one of the greatest ever scenes in any bond.

I have NBN and I could not watch it. Kept constantly buffering and in the end I turned it off.

Don't actually have NBN myself, have cable, but it shouldn't be a problem with the NBN unless Optus (who I had no issues with) are up to something. But without calling Optus & Collingwood both directly trying to work out the source of the problem it's a bit hard to say.

jjsmitty8 I guess you probably need to purchase a speed pack to take advantage of full NBN speeds. From memory you should be able to hit up to 140~160mbps bandwidth, which is usually split into about 120down/rest up. 20mbps is plenty though unless you're downloading large (5gb+) files on a daily basis.

EDIT: After a bit of quick research it seems like the maximum download speed offered is about 100mbps which requires a 'speedpack' at an extra charge. Not sure where I conjured the 140~160 from (although that would include upload speeds) but I'm sure you can surpass the 100mbps at any rate...

Last edited:
Great to see no injuries out of the game, impressed by the younger guys.
Breaking news, breaking news:
Freeman got through the whole match with no added hamstring trouble.... Should be two weeks away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My footy goal for this year.

Gotta avoid this on the train home from Richmond.

(Unless we're winning. Then I'm sending Saintly Viewed banana pics- wearing socks of course)
Nothing like a bit of Cloke and his Dagger

Id go as far to say the coverage, considering its limitations, was excellent. Was good to watch. I had one 30 second period of anguish and the rest was pure bliss.
I watch all but the last bit on my iPad, really really good considering simply presented. But I didn't mind that. Certainly from second quarter onwards once the sun became a non issue it really was easy to watch.
We are lucky to have all this stuff easy enough.

Internet speed isn't effected by demand? That sounds like bullshit to me.

Are you talking about demand as in, 3 people within a household trying to use the same internet? Because then yes, traffic can slow the internet down.

But you appeared to be talking about suburbs and people in sparsely population outback Victoria :confused:... Something very different.

The speed of the connection provided by your ISP is by far the most important thing though

Are you talking about demand as in, 3 people within a household trying to use the same internet? Because then yes, traffic can slow the internet down.

But you appeared to be talking about suburbs and people in sparsely population outback Victoria :confused:... Something very different

I sometimes have 3 in my house when I have my kids or otherwise just me. In any case I'm pretty sure the NBN is being rolled out, not finished being rolled out. Just me tonight.

Anyway, I'm looking for another plan.

EDIT: sounds like the local exchange does make a difference in terms of capacity (supply and demand). So maybe your emoticon might crawl back to its rightful place.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Intraclub match!!! Details in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back