Investigation into Essendon Fitness Program

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think everyone is missing the point here.

All evidence and statements from Essendon points to them using the primary defence that AOD does not fall under S0 nor S2, hence it is not banned and hence the players have no charge to answer.

Yeah good luck with that. Particualarly if ( as rumoured ) the AOD stuff Danks supplied was a home brew made of Chinese ingrediants.

I think everyone is missing the point here.

All evidence and statements from Essendon points to them using the primary defence that AOD does not fall under S0 nor S2, hence it is not banned and hence the players have no charge to answer.

But that assumes 1/ AOD is the only substance in question and there is a lot that indicates this is not the case, and 2/ that the little technicality that makes substances approved to be used for medicinal purposes when prescribed by a doctor in Australia overrides the WADA S0 regulations and there is a fair bit to occur before that is accepted - for one WADA will be accepting that there code has gaping holes and I cannot see them jumping at that option.

Personally I cannot see this defence working. I can maybe see the club taking the full hit which might allow the players to get off, but I cannot see complete exoneration of the EFC.

Yeah good luck with that. Particualarly if ( as rumoured ) the AOD stuff Danks supplied was a home brew made of Chinese ingrediants.

Not much has been mentioned about this for a while. The patent holder indicated that they are certainly not manufacturing it for any commercial purposes. I have no idea where the stuff for the hand cream is being made, maybe they are making it themselves under licence. It is pretty much accepted that the stuff advertised on the body building sites is obtained from China, presumably not manufactured under any licence agreement at all.

So where did Essendon get theirs from?

How much will they pay him for his silence?

Open your bids!
33068743.jpg

No they havent done that - I agree.

But lawyers are by their very nature are overly optimistic on the merits of a case and their ability to find loopholes.

And PR people by their very nature are overly optimistic on their ability to manage a crisis and the public message.

Noone has set out to give false hope to fans. That is just the natural result of the the forces in motion.
Lawyers are actually trained to be very conservative and risk conscious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm kinda curious how old he is. For a guy who has all the elixirs of youth at his fingertips he doesn't look in very good shape. Unless he is actually 73.

Never trust a skinny chef

I would have thought that based on looks alone, Skeeta Reynolds should be questioned by ASADA.

bombers.jpg

What do we think of Robbo getting his hands on the consent form from a current Essendon player? A sign of internal confidence or an indicaton that all is not well at Bomberland?

What do we think of Robbo getting his hands on the consent form from a current Essendon player? A sign of internal confidence or an indicaton that all is not well at Bomberland?

I doubt the players were given copys TBH, one would have showed up ages ago, Reimers-wantfrees etc etc wouldn't think twice about selling it to the papers.

I doubt the players were given copys TBH, one would have showed up ages ago, Reimers-wantfrees etc etc wouldn't think twice about selling it to the papers.
Robbo confirmed on SEN less than an hour ago he got a copy from a current Essendon player.

That Robbos is making new news of rather old news, and trying to build it as explosive and new.

Probably neither here nor there on Essendon internal affairs, tbh.

Robbo confirmed on SEN less than an hour ago he got a copy from a current Essendon player.
Damn, that isn't a great sign, unless the Bombers told the player to release it, if the player was going behind Essendons back he most certainly wouldn't have gone to Robbo.

That Robbos is making new news of rather old news, and trying to build it as explosive and new.

Probably neither here nor there on Essendon internal affairs, tbh.
The content of the consent form is hardly old news though. That they existed is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back