Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah seems really dumb to limit trading to a distance. Some people will never get the regionals.
Yep. Absolute rubbish if you live in regional/remote areas like myself. I might not meet the people I necessarily add as friends and then it will be hard to actually get regional exclusives on top of that.

Surely it won't take long for Niantic to change the trading. I'm happy to trade a Kangaskhan for any regional then keep ontrading to get all the dex entries. And I bet a lot are the same.

Surely it won't take long for Niantic to change the trading. I'm happy to trade a Kangaskhan for any regional then keep ontrading to get all the dex entries. And I bet a lot are the same.

I thought the idea of the game was to catch em all, not trade for them like cards. To me it sucks.

I thought the idea of the game was to catch em all, not trade for them like cards. To me it sucks.
I'd only be trading for the ones I can't get without going overseas. But for example if I didnt have an unown I wouldn't be trading for it, since I could get super lucky and catch one.

Trading to complete the pokedex has been a part of Pokemon for over twenty years.

That's why the proper games have version exclusives and this game has regional exclusives, it's so you have to connect with other people and trade with them to collect every Pokemon.

Trading to complete the pokedex has been a part of Pokemon for over twenty years.

That's why the proper games have version exclusives and this game has regional exclusives, it's so you have to connect with other people and trade with them to collect every Pokemon.

I understand that, I don't even have a Snorlax. But when I get one I want the fun of catching the damn thing myself or hatching from an egg I've walked. I don't want some smartass who has 6 to trade me one of his cos he feels pity for me haha. I want my own Snorlax, not one of his unloved ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gifts are the only way to get the 7km eggs.

The 7km eggs hatch Alolan form Pokemon and it's the only way to get them.
Except alolan rattata, that's in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back