Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else reckon you should have the option to add a friend from the raid lobby?

I was doing a Regice at Melbourne Town Hall on the way to work this morning and there were 10 potential Valor friends I could have made but it's not exactly feasible unless I back out of the lobby and go and talk to every one of them

Anyone else reckon you should have the option to add a friend from the raid lobby?

I was doing a Regice at Melbourne Town Hall on the way to work this morning and there were 10 potential Valor friends I could have made but it's not exactly feasible unless I back out of the lobby and go and talk to every one of them
Talking to randoms in the real world isn't an effective use of your valuable time.

Simply post your trainer code on social media platforms, sit back and watch the gifts roll in.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will now be harder to get those Pokémon you can’t get in the wild already and considering they are 7km eggs that take a awhile to even hatch makes things pretty annoying

So you mean you have to actually work to get a reward? Good. If the game just handed you every Mon, it'd be pretty boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back