Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, you'd have to be pretty stupid to steal from a bag in my gym- with swipe cards and cameras around the place they'd probably be able to figure it out if it were to happen.

But having said that- one guy grabbed the wrong keys apparently, so the poor guy still there had to ring the gym manager and somehow track the other guy down, to get his keys back. Was an honest mistake, but that would be so ******* annoying..

Surely the person with the wrong keys realised at some stage and returned to the gym????

How do you take the wrong keys? Your car key wouldn’t start the car.

I know, i honestly dont know. Maybe he got picked up? Just had his own set of house/car keys and took the wrong ones.. no idea.

But yeah whatever happened the manager had to go in and sort it out.

Young 20s blokes who in some circles are known as wiggers. Posing for group shots making African American hand signals. R n b songs blasting over speakers, walking like a homie rapping along. White as a right faction liberal party meeting.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gym has been packed in the mornings, including one little stocky weird guy who wears his weight belt to do a routine that is at least 70% bicep curls.
Noobs gunna noob.

Finally back in a gym, this time in Ireland as we re-located. Two sessions in. Yet to be irritated. To be continued....

It really irritates me how I am not the fittest bloke in the gym. Bloody w***ers lifting more weight than me
Just rub your shoulder or elbows and tell everyone by rights you shouldn't even be in a gym, and you're only using the 5kg dumb bells coz debilitating tendonitis.

I even tried to pull the girl at reception with the injury line..."constantly in pain, desperately need a massage n that."

Was told to jog on.

#sobrave

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THingsthatdefinitelydontirritateme: girl with a body like Anna K working out in a tan coloured crop top today in the gym.

Is the closest thing you'd get to have someone working out completely naked in front of you.
I feel like I should be outraged by this?

THingsthatdefinitelydontirritateme: girl with a body like Anna K working out in a tan coloured crop top today in the gym.

Is the closest thing you'd get to have someone working out completely naked in front of you.

Late last year a young girl was working out in a mini crop top and she had long hair not tied back. Her hair covered 99% of her top and at a quick glance it was like she was training topless.

Fit girl warming up on the treadmill just stripped from her singlet to her crop top mid stride. Like some kind of gym burlesque.
Annoying because she's not my girlfriend.

Edit: then doesn't put it away or on the ground, but proceeds to workout with the singlet tucked in to her leggings, all like "yep, I've got my singlet, but I'm not wearing it"

Last edited:
Fit girl warming up on the treadmill just stripped from her singlet to her crop top mid stride. Like some kind of gym burlesque.
Annoying because she's not my girlfriend.

Edit: then doesn't put it away or on the ground, but proceeds to workout with the singlet tucked in to her leggings, all like "yep, I've got my singlet, but I'm not wearing it"
was singlet flapping around aka smacking her arse during her tred milling?

One thing that has been irritating me of late is everyone seems to be tanned. I have a t shirt tan where my forearms and head is golden, then the rest falls in a pale heap.

The other day when the temp hit 45 degrees I wore a tank top and shorts, and got weird stares. Luckily there was only about 5 other maniacs in the place as the other darlings stayed away, especially after the power went out at lunchtime.

Now I feel pressure to conform, and have been tanning myself in 20 minute bursts.

The price one is willing to pay to be beautiful saddens me. :(

Irritating person: Myself. Finally deadlifted double my body weight. Felt good - no DOMS. A couple of days later got a soft tissue back injury getting up awkwardly after an afternoon lap. Had physio yesterday - can't move today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back