Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Jokes aside compared many manual labour tasks weights aren't even that hard on your hands, after a couple of weeks they will be used of it. Plus you won't look like a plonker with gloves and I've heard that they don't even help that much for blisters anyway.
I never take my wedding ring off and the callous that’s formed under that is a proper doozy. Broadly my hands are a little “weathered” from daily lifting but you’re bang on, compared to most manual labourers it looks like I use a nightly hand cream and wear gloves to bed

Not working hard enough if you can train comfortably in trackies! I'm with Phantom, shorts only, haven't much liked the sessions in trackies
Not sure a bloke worried about a couple of blisters should be casting aspersions ;)

I've never done one in trackies, old basketball shorts and Everlast top from Kmart is my jam.
I have 4 or 5 Everlast tops (all sleeveless).
Bonds fleece shorts are incredibly comfortable so I wear them in all weather

I would but I'd get hassled too much by the ladies in the gym, I'm there to work out!
Your 8 minute planks in the squat rack causing some issues?

Like you, if you harden up, they will harden up.

Then they'll be lovely callouses you can show other office nerds and pick at constantly
Harden Houston Rockets GIF by NBA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Takeaway coffee and an intra-workout drink. Interesting. First time I'd seen someone do it. It's a common PWO

I put iced coffee in a shake, had about half then went to the gym.

As an avid iced coffee drinker I knew the dangers. It happens every single morning, you get the coffee guts brisk walk to the bathroom. A silly mistake, in no rush to do it again

On the plus side, they've finally changed the music playlist. I swear it was the same for the last 6 months!

Feels like a recipe to be dashing to the porcelain very very quickly to me
Its how I do my morning dump before hitting the gym, I have a strong black coffee as soon as I wake up.

I think Im sharing too much on here. :$

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back