Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rock still claims to be clean and he looks 100x better now at 50 than he did at 30. The influencer/gym/body building industry is absurd tbh

I dont care if people take stuff though, nothing to do with me.

That skin head Isratel (?) dude that pops up on youtube heaps said he has nightmares, suicidal thoughts and all sorts from the stuff he takes. Tough break to not even look remotely good/normal. **** knows who looks at some of these guys and thinks "yep, that's the goal"
I swear I heard John Cena deny using steroids too, like bro you’re not fooling anyone, your bicep is bigger than most people’s heads.

Israetel is a an interesting being, from what I’ve seen anyway he’s fairly knowledgeable about actually bodybuilding but seems a bit nuts outside of that, but that probably applies for 90% of the online bodybuilding community.

I swear I heard John Cena deny using steroids too, like bro you’re not fooling anyone, your bicep is bigger than most people’s heads.

Israetel is a an interesting being, from what I’ve seen anyway he’s fairly knowledgeable about actually bodybuilding but seems a bit nuts outside of that, but that probably applies for 90% of the online bodybuilding community.

I've seen Cena interviews where he just tells them not to ask the question because he can't answer it

The guy is knowledgeable. He clearly also has pretty serious issues to be taking 25x the amount of testosterone someone needs, going through all those issues to "look good" yet you look at him and he looks absurd (to me at least. Like the Rock would be some kind of ideal goals for blokes I guess, that guy looks horrific imo)

Remove this Banner Ad

Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back