Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rock still claims to be clean and he looks 100x better now at 50 than he did at 30. The influencer/gym/body building industry is absurd tbh

I dont care if people take stuff though, nothing to do with me.

That skin head Isratel (?) dude that pops up on youtube heaps said he has nightmares, suicidal thoughts and all sorts from the stuff he takes. Tough break to not even look remotely good/normal. **** knows who looks at some of these guys and thinks "yep, that's the goal"
I swear I heard John Cena deny using steroids too, like bro you’re not fooling anyone, your bicep is bigger than most people’s heads.

Israetel is a an interesting being, from what I’ve seen anyway he’s fairly knowledgeable about actually bodybuilding but seems a bit nuts outside of that, but that probably applies for 90% of the online bodybuilding community.

I swear I heard John Cena deny using steroids too, like bro you’re not fooling anyone, your bicep is bigger than most people’s heads.

Israetel is a an interesting being, from what I’ve seen anyway he’s fairly knowledgeable about actually bodybuilding but seems a bit nuts outside of that, but that probably applies for 90% of the online bodybuilding community.

I've seen Cena interviews where he just tells them not to ask the question because he can't answer it

The guy is knowledgeable. He clearly also has pretty serious issues to be taking 25x the amount of testosterone someone needs, going through all those issues to "look good" yet you look at him and he looks absurd (to me at least. Like the Rock would be some kind of ideal goals for blokes I guess, that guy looks horrific imo)

This has always been my issue with the Hollywood body transformations, they come out and say "Oh just a heap of boiled chicken and steamed rice for 6 straight months". Its the same as Hulk Hogan telling kids to eat their greens and take their vitamins.

If youve trained enough you KNOW this is bullshit. The Rock in particular putting on THAT much lean muscle post 40 is absolute horseshit without doping. Jackman, Reynolds... most of the MCU and DCEU (i dont think Cavill to be fair) and honestly most blokes getting their kit off for a role have doped, its dangerous because of the unrealistic expectations it sets for young men.
Jackman is honest enough that his movie shirtless shots are not something he's even maintaining for the whole movie shoot time. They're him dehydrated for the minimum time to get those. It'd be the same for other action stars. Add in top of the line make up, camera and lighting to highlight the parts wanted and I can see those at the fitness model end (Jackman, Reynolds, Pitt) could get there. Especially since they get to train the required time, with dieticians as well. Those like the Rock, into the bodybuilder size end of things, no way without chemical help.

Jackman is honest enough that his movie shirtless shots are not something he's even maintaining for the whole movie shoot time. They're him dehydrated for the minimum time to get those. It'd be the same for other action stars. Add in top of the line make up, camera and lighting to highlight the parts wanted and I can see those at the fitness model end (Jackman, Reynolds, Pitt) could get there. Especially since they get to train the required time, with dieticians as well. Those like the Rock, into the bodybuilder size end of things, no way without chemical help.
Hugh just got the most shredded hes ever been for Deadpool and Wolverine at 55 or something.

With all due respect, hes absolutely not done that naturally.

Jackman is honest enough that his movie shirtless shots are not something he's even maintaining for the whole movie shoot time. They're him dehydrated for the minimum time to get those.

Hugh just got the most shredded hes ever been for Deadpool and Wolverine at 55 or something.

With all due respect, hes absolutely not done that naturally.

Even though I would come to the same conclusion it seems a bit insincere to say a guys natural peak muscle load is what it was at 29 or 30 or whatever. If you don't take up body building until you are 29 then what you were at that point means **** all really. The first half at least is easily attainable just progressing naturally for a handful of years

Even though I would come to the same conclusion it seems a bit insincere to say a guys natural peak muscle load is what it was at 29 or 30 or whatever. If you don't take up body building until you are 29 then what you were at that point means **** all really. The first half at least is easily attainable just progressing naturally for a handful of years
If you’re talking about the video he’s talking about test levels. There is definitely some flaws in his approach to reviewing but on the eye test I’d say he’s probably right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back