Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

young people call this rizz.
The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

New guy at the gym today for the boxing circuit, one of the older fellas was trying to show him some stuff.

Now said new guy boxed professionally, I knew him from my old gym, his defence wasn't great but he could crack, saw him put a bloke out cold on his debut.

Was quite funny seeing "new guy" trying to politely listen to this old fella who had never competed in his life ha ha

New guy at the gym today for the boxing circuit, one of the older fellas was trying to show him some stuff.

Now said new guy boxed professionally, I knew him from my old gym, his defence wasn't great but he could crack, saw him put a bloke out cold on his debut.

Was quite funny seeing "new guy" trying to politely listen to this old fella who had never competed in his life ha ha

If He Dies He Dies Rocky Balboa GIF

Boxing truly is a sport where every Tom, Dick and Harry who has ever jumped on the heavy bag thinks theyre an expert.

Those that can't do, teach haha

Boxing truly is a sport where every Tom, Dick and Harry who has ever jumped on the heavy bag thinks theyre an expert.

This is why I think it's important to at least try sparring, it teaches you that you can't fight basically even if you're throwing deadly combos on the bag, the bag doesn't hit back of course.

This is why I think it's important to at least try sparring, it teaches you that you can't fight basically even if you're throwing deadly combos on the bag, the bag doesn't hit back of course.
I remember watching Mayweather McGregor at the pub and it was staggering some of the absolute horseshit blokes were spouting about the fight with just zero idea how the sport works.

I remember watching Mayweather McGregor at the pub and it was staggering some of the absolute horseshit blokes were spouting about the fight with just zero idea how the sport works.

Yeah I remember watching Horn v Crawford at the pub, heaps of blokes saying "see I told you Horn was no good", I did try and let them know who he was fighting but they didn't want a bar of it.

Yeah I remember watching Horn v Crawford at the pub, heaps of blokes saying "see I told you Horn was no good", I did try and let them know who he was fighting but they didn't want a bar of it.
Conor was throwing like it was a ****ing barfight in the first round and landed absolutely nothing but the crowd was frothing it. Sure enough he blew up about a minute into the second and everyone was saying he was robbed cause he “rocked” Floyd in the first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to the first UFC in Sydney and we did a drinking game amongst ourselves. Everytime the crowd yelled "KNNEEEEES" in the clinch, we drank. Lasted a few fights before we realised we'd die before the main card had we continued.

Combat sports is the most frustrating with the fly in 'experts'. That or Melbourne Cup, we've all got that mate who 'looks at the form' (the info on sportsbet available to every mug) who gives out tips that never win

For some reason fighting attracts alot of experts though, it's bizarre. Probably happens in all sports but less annoying maybe? We all critique the footy and that's ok (because I'm a bloody expert obviously)

I went to the first UFC in Sydney and we did a drinking game amongst ourselves. Everytime the crowd yelled "KNNEEEEES" in the clinch, we drank. Lasted a few fights before we realised we'd die before the main card had we continued.

Combat sports is the most frustrating with the fly in 'experts'. That or Melbourne Cup, we've all got that mate who 'looks at the form' (the info on sportsbet available to every mug) who gives out tips that never win

For some reason fighting attracts alot of experts though, it's bizarre. Probably happens in all sports but less annoying maybe? We all critique the footy and that's ok (because I'm a bloody expert obviously)

I guess fighting is something that everyone has done to some degree in their lives, maybe that's what makes them think they have some idea? I really hate the "why doesn't he just do this?" guy ha ha

There's something about thinking you're an expert in a combat sport that most participants find offensive, I'd say definitely because of the physical risks they take and the danger they're in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back