Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a trainer who is a real drill sargeant and as such a few avoid her Friday classes. There was like 4 there this morning, unfortunately said trainer takes it out on the people that actually bother to rock up and makes us do extra. I pointed out it's unfair and got told "I don't give a ****", that's really mean.

We have a trainer who is a real drill sargeant and as such a few avoid her Friday classes. There was like 4 there this morning, unfortunately said trainer takes it out on the people that actually bother to rock up and makes us do extra. I pointed out it's unfair and got told "I don't give a ****", that's really mean.
Clearly attracted but masking it with low key hostility?

Honestly i wouldnt go.

I loved tough love from footy coaches, always responded to sprays but at 37, the gym is my zen time, i dont rate PTs most of the time as it is, but paying to get that shit, im out.

Honestly i wouldnt go.

I loved tough love from footy coaches, always responded to sprays but at 37, the gym is my zen time, i dont rate PTs most of the time as it is, but paying to get that shit, im out.

That's fair enough and i think a lot i train with agree with you. Me I've found I respond to it well for some reason, I know when she walks past and doesn't tell me off I'm doing good.

That's fair enough and i think a lot i train with agree with you. Me I've found I respond to it well for some reason, I know when she walks past and doesn't tell me off I'm doing good.
Feels like you might have posted it in the wrong thread there my man

Barely anyone goes to the gym here on Friday night or even on the weekends.
Because I go to the gym at 2am. My day is done at 6am

smug GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back