Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Mike Thurston still claiming to be natural lol. 'Influencers' not being honest about it are the worst because they set unrealistic expectations for people.

Would also be common in the acting industry taking them, even in crap like home and away.
The Rock still claims to be clean and he looks 100x better now at 50 than he did at 30. The influencer/gym/body building industry is absurd tbh

I dont care if people take stuff though, nothing to do with me.

That skin head Isratel (?) dude that pops up on youtube heaps said he has nightmares, suicidal thoughts and all sorts from the stuff he takes. Tough break to not even look remotely good/normal. **** knows who looks at some of these guys and thinks "yep, that's the goal"

Off topic a bit but the guy that smashed the 100m freestyle wr at the Olympics is 99% taking something.
Firmly believe that the vast majority of athletes at the upper end of any even mildly lucrative sport are doing something.

Didnt know that, if you have a link, I would be interested in posting or at least offering my 5cents worth to it.
Will pop it in here tomorrow when I can do a laptop search.

Fwiw I’ve never done any but I had a mate who started powerlifting then body building years ago. He was cycling EVERYTHING you possibly could.

For years it seemed to not really have that much of an impact on him health or mental health wise but eventually it hit and hit HARD. Mental health especially. This bloke was massive and absolutely shredded at his physical peak. Adonis shit.

He’s been pretty pragmatic about it, I asked for him some advice when I blew my Achilles (if there was anything I could take to help rehab I absolutely would have), unfortunately tendons are a bitch to enhance.

I reckon at some point in the next few years I’ll wind up doing some (purely aesthetic) TRT (plenty of clinics for it now) and side effects are pretty minimal.

Aside from that I don’t think I’d bother at this point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back