Is Brownless the most annoying person in FOOTBALL

Remove this Banner Ad

I know theres alot of tools in the AFL aker,cornes,fev but this man seems to come across more and more irratating each week i know the cats are flying and dont have a problem with it but this man going on about it every time his fat heads on radio or tv is rediculas. By the way i use to like this man

I know theres alot of tools in the AFL aker,cornes,fev but this man seems to come across more and more irratating each week i know the cats are flying and dont have a problem with it but this man going on about it every time his fat heads on radio or tv is rediculas

Only Channel 9 would hire that buffoon. He is a simpleton and a disgrace to Australian television. :thumbsdown:

WOW geelong supporter sticking up for brownless could of never of guessed it use only like him because when use were crap he was still sticking up for the club

A bit like Collingwood supporters sticking up for that fat headed twerp Eddie McGuire

LOL your president is just very scary looking whats with the black crap all over his face

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy Brownless is a unique character that represents quite a large cross section of the community. True he is paid to behave in such a way but he is still a big kid.

If you are going to compare Geelong greats I would have John Newman higher on the cringe factor than Billy. His comments about Geelong are usually spot on but his ignorant and arrogant attitude to every day issues is discraceful.

Billy does get up my nose a bit when he pumps the Cats to death but he is very tollerable when he is not spruking the Cats.

I know theres alot of tools in the AFL aker,cornes,fev but this man seems to come across more and more irratating each week i know the cats are flying and dont have a problem with it but this man going on about it every time his fat heads on radio or tv is rediculas. By the way i use to like this man

Is this a gay thing?.

Why does everyone bag every person who succeeds in the football industry. Some are flogs granted but Billy is doing fine work.

What did he succeed to be a big fat loud mouth drunk that wore a disgusting orange jumpsuit and got beaten by a 9 year old with a 250meter start

Another i hate every football media personaility thread. Get over it. Or maybe start a sub board so all the whinging bitches can froth bullshit somewhere else.

hear hear.

Is there a universally loved footy celeb? Is there ever likely to be?

Most annoying person in football? Not while Hutchy has a job.

Anyway I have a humorous Billy story.

My ex-girlfriend's dad was a mad Geelong supporter and one night I rolled out of the corporate box after an Eagles v Geelong match at Subi and ran straight into Billy Brownless. Being well-oiled on free booze I bailed him up and called the gf's dad on my mobile and demanded Billy say "hi" to him.

Billy, good-naturedly, agreed and said "G'day Bruce, this is Bill Brownless". His face fell and Billy turned to me and said "He just told me to f___ off" and handed the phone back.

Well of course the gf's father has just thought it was me playing a joke and has told his idol to f___ off on the phone.

Gags all round, ha ha, joke's on you Geelong supporter. 92, 94 etc.

Anyway Billy seemed like a really nice bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Brownless the most annoying person in FOOTBALL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back