Is Buddy a Duddy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think he'd want to go back to a depressing environment like Waverley.
Duddy, though, might want to escape to a real footy club.
And you don't think Arden Street is depressing as ____?
1955 class training facilities and a coaching and player support budget barely rivaling that of an U/15 girls netball team.

i got angry.:mad: Normally i don't post when i'm angry. Some of the drivel getting posted around here this week is ordinary. Ah well, i'll let them have their fun

I'd get angry too....... if I was made to wear shit and piss when supporting my team.

And for parents dressing their children in it, it just plain child abuse.

Josh 'Never Isolated' Gibson is lucky he has team mates and that Hawks players don't pass to other forwards.

Results in last years finals...

North didn't flood, 106pt defeat.

North flooded, 33pt victory. Hurt us. I'm sure you guys are happy to compromise the proud, man on man, old style, hard footy for a win. Even if it compromises your shinboner spirit.

North again thought they could win without flooding, 87pt defeat.

You guys may as well start playing like Sydney now in preperation for the finals as you still can't compete with the players you have.

Last week against Fremantle, open football, 53pt loss.

This week, flood, 27pt win.

Hawthorn is still one of the youngest teams in the AFL, we have a lot to learn and will only get better. Thanks for the lesson, it will only make us stronger.

This coming from a bit of insignificant knob cheese, who follows a team that employs a zone. That zone is the definition of tough one on one football LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad example mate, you'd love him in your team.

Yeah true would really love drew in my team! How many good games has he played? well it's not hard to keep count of that one, you only need one hand! I tell you what how about we swap budd the dudd for Dew the unreliable P heart! And while were at it lets swap Hodge for that pathetic piece of shit that you call daniel wells! I mean wasn't he picked at number 2, what a disgrace, done nothing for your pathetic club! Lets face i roos your club is just full of battlers, just boring blue collar battlers! You have no class, Arden street is a health hazerd and your whole club is limited! I tell you what how about you keep on begging for money to save that shit heap of a club of yours! Battlers you are and always will be!!

And you don't think Arden Street is depressing as ____?
1955 class training facilities and a coaching and player support budget barely rivaling that of an U/15 girls netball team.

Your big player and coaching budget didn't do you any good last time we played.

And as for U/15 girls netball team.
That description really fits your team. Well done :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Pathetic effort by the Brownlow favorite today.
Fancy being beaten by a hack defender half his height.
A definite downhill skier. Good dancer in nightclubs though.
What a crap thread. Seriously calling a full forward a dud is downright wrong and disrespectful.
It's something that I would expect to read from swans fan the teflon dean.

kangas have nothing as a club other than cheap insults and meaningless wins beat up as though they are premierships. worst fans in the league.

How can you beat the flood, when you ARE the flood.
Anyway go ahead and flog yourselves.

If you're referring to the 'cluster' that is a formation where the defenders play up the ground, so it's the reverse of the flood. Flood's where you have players crowding the opposition forward line.

Pathetic effort by the Brownlow favorite today.
Fancy being beaten by a hack defender half his height.
A definite downhill skier. Good dancer in nightclubs though.

He wasn't the brownlow favourite before he got the reprimand, and he was ineligible going into the game. So not a brownlow favourite at all. Yeah downhill skier . . . he kicked 5 goals out of 12 in a losing side against the bulldogs, easily our best player. He also kept us in the game against Port Adelaide when we were otherwise being beaten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah true would really love drew in my team! How many good games has he played? well it's not hard to keep count of that one, you only need one hand! I tell you what how about we swap budd the dudd for Dew the unreliable P heart! And while were at it lets swap Hodge for that pathetic piece of shit that you call daniel wells! I mean wasn't he picked at number 2, what a disgrace, done nothing for your pathetic club! Lets face i roos your club is just full of battlers, just boring blue collar battlers! You have no class, Arden street is a health hazerd and your whole club is limited! I tell you what how about you keep on begging for money to save that shit heap of a club of yours! Battlers you are and always will be!!

Another ignorant post from a Hawthorn supporter who only know a few players from their own club and they usually include Buddy and Hodge. Your comments about Drew not DEW as you wrote wreaks of plain ignorance but you know what they say...ignorance is bliss. Enjoy it flog.

kangas have nothing as a club other than cheap insults and meaningless wins beat up as though they are premierships. worst fans in the league.

No it's pretty well understood by the other 15 club supporters that the Dawks have this title covered.

Another ignorant post from a Hawthorn supporter who only know a few players from their own club and they usually include Buddy and Hodge. Your comments about Drew not DEW as you wrote wreaks of plain ignorance but you know what they say...ignorance is bliss. Enjoy it flog.

And enjoy those d grade facilities you have! Ignorant you say, look at the thread coming from your supporter and your calling me ignorant! Yeah actually you are right i do only know two players from my club, but im sure you wish they were playing for your club! Lets be honest the reason why you have ____ all members and no one wants to watch you play is because you have a boring team with boring players! You have no stars no exciting players! Oh wait thats right you have DREW! Keep that chin up and keep striving to be that shit club you are!

And enjoy those d grade facilities you have! Ignorant you say, look at the thread coming from your supporter and your calling me ignorant! Yeah actually you are right i do only know two players from my club, but im sure you wish they were playing for your club! Lets be honest the reason why you have ____ all members and no one wants to watch you play is because you have a boring team with boring players! You have no stars no exciting players! Oh wait thats right you have DREW! Keep that chin up and keep striving to be that shit club you are!

Keep clasping at the lack of facilities straw as it bodes well for your team ethos of cosmetic number 1 and substance no 2. It's important to look good even though you are shit.

Keep clasping at the lack of facilities straw as it bodes well for your team ethos of cosmetic number 1 and substance no 2. It's important to look good even though you are shit.

Hahaha again your stupidity has risen to the top! shit are we? where are we on the ladder again? HHHHMMMM!! And the chances of you winning a flag in the next 5 years??? Come on champ you keep lossing the argument!

Strike 1- Drew is a good player
Strike 2- We only have 2 players
Strike 3- We are shit!

Please mate who really wants to b at north melbourne? Name a big recruit you have got in the past 5 years?? thats right no one wants to go there!

Which one of your players has kicked 61 goals?
We spread our goals around so that way if one goes missing we don't loose a match:rolleyes:

Fev>>>>>>>Buddy. Yes, it pains me to compliment Fevola.

And surprisingly, Fev has begun to pull his head in. He didn't act like too much of an idiot against the pies, just went back and kicked the 8 for his team. Contrast this to Buddy, who struts around like an arrogant knobhead, going for individual glory, despite the fact he can't even flipping kick a goal from 30m.

Look i have to agree with all those people who think buddy is a dud! I mean shit at 20 he kicked over 70 goals, and at 21 half way through the year he is over 60! Terrible player, really realy bad! i think the hawks should beg the roos to trade drew P or lee brown for buddy! Lets be honest there are so many 6'6 athletic big men that can play any posistion and win a game off there own boot that the hawks don't reall need duddy buddy!
Jealous pricks

Someone doesn't take defeat well. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Buddy a Duddy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back