Think Tank Is it time to ban greyhound racing and horse racing for good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not bad at the weights. Hate this race. I'm a rusted on Northerly fan and his win with 58kg in 2002 is one of the highlights of my racing days
I'm one of those mug punters, very casual. I've barely put a bet on over the last year but AP has inspired me to have a crack during the hardest time of year to get a win. Thanks scrotes! :$

I'm one of those mug punters, very casual. I've barely put a bet on over the last year but AP has inspired me to have a crack during the hardest time of year to get a win. Thanks scrotes! :$
Why not buy a pizza and some beer and have a small bet on the soccer instead of doing your your dacks on the corrupt races.

Why not buy a pizza and some beer and have a small bet on the soccer instead of doing your your dacks on the corrupt races.
I casually enjoy a punt. I'm sure a few of the more serious punters would have a laugh at my 5-20 ew bets.
The everest is on tomorrow too. I'm loading up on giga kick like I did a few years ago when he came screaming home for the win. :thumbsu:

'Prominent Australian horse trainer Darren Weir will begin his latest ban from all racing next week and will not be seen again until after the 2026 spring carnival for using an electronic shock device on his horses.'

'Trainer Ben Smith’s career is at a crossroads after the Group 1 winning conditioner was hit with a lengthy 13-month ban when he and one of his horses tested positive to banned substances.
Smith only resumed training in late 2022 after he was slapped with a three year and nine month suspension for cobalt offences and will now be sidelined until mid-next year.'

'NSW Racing
Group 1 winning trainer Tim Martin has been suspended for 4½ months after positive swab
One of the Group 1 trainer’s winning runners earlier this year was found to have tested positive to a prohibited substance.'

"Scone trainer Stephen Jones suspended for 3½ years over variety of offences
A NSW trainer was found guilty of multiple charges relating to the race-day treatment of horses with a history of bleeding.'

Jamie Kah’s Spring Carnival has been thrown into disarray after the top jockey was on Thursday found guilty of a charge of failing to give one of her mounts every possible opportunity to obtain the best finishing position.'The Victorian Racing Tribunal suspended Kah for three weeks, stemming from charges issued by Racing Victoria stewards in relation to her ride on Let’Sfacethemusic in the Group 3 McNeil Stakes at Caulfield on August 31.'

I could find another 50 of these in recent times

Last edited:
Well how's gambling on dogs working out for ya over your lifetime? In front?
Dogs and gallops just a social flutter for them. Dont really bet dogs. Just gallops on a Saturday mostly. It would be like asking if I am in front on my footy memberships and admissions, its an entertainment cost.

Harness that I was born into and know form inside out I am well and truly in front and banned/limit banned from multiple agencies.

I casually enjoy a punt. I'm sure a few of the more serious punters would have a laugh at my 5-20 ew bets.
The everest is on tomorrow too. I'm loading up on giga kick like I did a few years ago when he came screaming home for the win. :thumbsu:
Great story on that one was the trainer Clayton Douglas had just spilt up with Jamie Kah after he found out she was doing the dirty on him. Then Clayton wins one of the richest races in the world she would’ve been ****en spewing! Karma is a bitch.

I put 15 dollars on a 1c machine a few weeks ago, won a 2 K jackpot on a 30 cent bet which helped pay for my shiny new PS5 and um other luxuries ahem :)

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is it time to ban greyhound racing and horse racing for good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back