Analysis Is Rocky the Right Man for the Job?

Is Rocky the Right Man for the Job?

• Yes

Votes: 68 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 139 57.9%
  • I'm not sure...

Votes: 33 13.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahah just saw the responses. Yeah I found the mayes one odd myself as I was pretty certain he had resigned a while back.

After I told all my mates on the sunday morning (You guys found out first because none of my friends give two shits about brissie) they all suggested to me that perhaps rocky was just talking shit, considering he was doing naughty things in byron with a couple of random dudes from adelaide like myself.

They suggested that perhaps he enjoys spreading all sorts of different news to different people for his own amusement? :)

Thats all i could hope for. Realistically though it doesnt seem good. I wish I asked him some more about it but I didnt want to piss him off and I was feeling pretty star struck, doing naughty things with my clubs skipper who happens to be my fave player haha.

Last edited:
Lots of footballers in Byron Bay for Rory Sloan's wedding, would Tom have got an invite?
Saw heaps of crows boys but also bumped into J.P Kennedy at a pub. He was a really lovely guy! Felt real bad for the dude, heard several people dishing out shit about losing another granny to him!

Something failry weird happened, one of the things we had on my footy trip was everyone was given an afl player card, and if you didnt have your card on you when requested you had to do a shot. (that old chestnut)

My mate had a scott campoarele card and actually bumped in to campo, who told pykey he'd call him back because some dude just approached him with a campo card! :drunk:

Saw heaps of crows boys but also bumped into J.P Kennedy at a pub. He was a really lovely guy! Felt real bad for the dude, heard several people dishing out shit about losing another granny to him!

Something failry weird happened, one of the things we had on my footy trip was everyone was given an afl player card, and if you didnt have your card on you when requested you had to do a shot. (that old chestnut)

My mate had a scott campoarele card and actually bumped in to campo, who told pykey he'd call him back because some dude just approached him with a campo card! :drunk:

This story is just getting crazier. Did you bump into Aker as well and have a hand-stand off?

Hahah just saw the responses. Yeah I found the mayes one odd myself as I was pretty certain he had resigned a while back.

After I told all my mates on the sunday morning (You guys found out first because none of my friends give two shits about brissie) they all suggested to me that perhaps rocky was just talking shit, considering he was doing naughty things in byron with a couple of random dudes from adelaide like myself.

They suggested that perhaps he enjoys spreading all sorts of different news to different people for his own amusement? :)

Thats all i could hope for. Realistically though it doesnt seem good. I wish I asked him some more about it but I didnt want to piss him off and I was feeling pretty star struck, doing naughty things with my clubs skipper who happens to be my fave player haha.
Did your mum know that you were in Byron and not studying at your friends house like you told her?

Well looks like today is "D-day" for Rocky, or should I say "F-day" fagan day.
After getting a blast from Noble and Swanny about rate gate I wonder how all the whole truths will be put on the table by Fagan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time will tell, I would imagine a stern riot act has been read to Rocky and he will be expected to pass that on.

As much as anything else he's learnt he has to behave himself to continue to be on the enormous wage he is currently receiving.

Hard to see Rocky improving too much with his behaviours whilst this muppet is in the picture.
To be fair, footballers (many of whom are dickheads themselves) having dickhead mates is hardly out of the ordinary. It's not like he's associating with known criminals.

This treatment / situation with Rocky, especially from supporters (language being used etc) is off.

He became such a villan without really doing anything. Strange situation.

Hope he stays and this puts enough wind up him to fix what ever it is about him that needs fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back