Is there any chance Dustin Martin could smile?

Remove this Banner Ad

w00dy

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2003
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
The guy has just realised his life long dream, to do what he was "born to do" and he can't even crack a smile?

I guess I wouldn't be smiling either if I was drafted to Richmond...

209408-dustin-martin.jpg

648282.jpg

00045667-image.jpg

145697-dustin-martin-and-new-tigers.jpg

looks a bit pretty...not sure why he didnt crack a smile in any of those? I bet if you messed with his hair he would try and punch you in the face

Jesus Christ I know I wouldn't be smiling if Gimpmond drafted me.

Lol what's with the dreadlocked midget? Looks like they've found someone to smoke cones with Vickery at least.

With the very pale colour of his skin and the pained expression on his face, that kid looks like he's on gear which is a far bit more stronger then cones.

Looks like an annoying Douche bag ...

Expect him to be a failure and a mostly useless hack like most of the scum drafted to Shitmond :D
What a surprise, in a thread about a Richmond player, the first muppet to jump in and comment is the same muppet who claims Richmond supporters are obsessed with Carlton. :eek:

Looks like an annoying Douche bag ...

Expect him to be a failure and a mostly useless hack like most of the scum drafted to Shitmond :D
First reply to the thread, eh? Again. What was that about Richmond supporters being obsessed with Carlton?

:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boy's hard all right. You've seen the old man. You can just imagine the reactions of Bryce and Cale when they see this bloke coming at them.

Although he does win a lot of contested footy so there's a good chance neither of them will cross paths with him.

is it just me or does that guy in the background look eerily familiar to one Jack Watts

It's definitely not just you- significant resemblance there, for sure... :cool:

I can tell you David Astbury is not smiling because of any resemblance to Jack Watts. Sure they're both highly promising key forward propositions, but Astbury is one of the smartest kids drafted and he's thinking, "I've got 'The New Plugger' behind me, 'The New Micky O' to my right, a couple of lace-out jets next and up front the result of a gentically splicing Darren Jarman with Jake the Muss. With my leadership qualities I'm going to captain this club to a flag!"

;)

I can tell you David Astbury is not smiling because of any resemblance to Jack Watts. Sure they're both highly promising key forward propositions, but Astbury is one of the smartest kids drafted and he's thinking, "I've got 'The New Plugger' behind me, 'The New Micky O' to my right, a couple of lace-out jets next and up front the result of a gentically splicing Darren Jarman with Jake the Muss. With my leadership qualities I'm going to captain this club to a flag!"
So in other words, David Astbury is sporting a triple-dumb level of stupid.

If you trying to come across as a hard man, why the hell would you spend 2 hours perfecting that stupid hair do.

Mybe they should keep the pot smoking dread locked kid away from Ben Cousins, recipe for disaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any chance Dustin Martin could smile?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back