Is there any chance Dustin Martin could smile?

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you know he didn't have stomach cramps in the other photos then?

You obviously haven't seen the 10 different photos of Dustbin Fartin scowling at the cameras like some big tough guy. He sure must have alot of "stomach cramps"... someone get him on the mylanta... unless its just that time of the month for him/her grrrrrrr :eek: :eek: :eek:

212121-dustin-martin.jpg

dstnmrtrchA246a.jpg

209408-dustin-martin.jpg

648282.jpg

145697-dustin-martin-and-new-tigers.jpg

Poor bloke has copped a flogging the last couple of days. Seems to be happy about it now, so the OP gets his wish. :)

dustinmartinsmile.jpg
This pic almost made me piss myself! This is actually your best work.
Also Ben Nason looks even more of a massive stoner than he did before.

Did you see the pic uncropped? :p

dustinmartinmates.jpg

They recruited a dude close to evolving into a Klingon. Lulz
Heh heh! Looks like the love child of Worf and Richard Tambling.
Also LOLing at emo kid at the back.

Looks like an annoying Douche bag ...

Expect him to be a failure and a mostly useless hack like most of the scum drafted to Shitmond :D
**** would have to say this is the absolute dumbest comment on BF... i wish words were edible, you would be gaging on a truck load of shit talk right about now 😂😂 i need the AFL world to see this comment

fu** would have to say this is the absolute dumbest comment on BF... i wish words were edible, you would be gaging on a truck load of shit talk right about now 😂😂 i need the AFL world to see this comment

Dude he didn't win a final until 8 years after this thread was made. Doesn't have another 8 seasons of winning finals left in his career.

Poor Martin is a victim of recency bias. Great player but 3 good seasons isn't the same as 10 good seasons. Ablett/Pendlebury/Selwood/Fyfe etc are still a tier above. It's easy for most people to forget how long those players have played at the top level. And how little Martin has in comparison

Last edited:
Dude he didn't win a final until 8 years after this thread was made. Doesn't have another 8 seasons of winning finals left in his career.

Poor Martin is a victim of recency bias. Great player but 3 good seasons isn't the same as 10 good seasons. Ablett/Pendlebury/Selwood/Fyfe etc are still a tier above. It's easy for most people to forget how long those players have played at the top level. And how little Martin has in comparison

It about what Dusty does at the business end, I wouldn’t expect you to understand the importance. He certainly smiled recently....

It about what Dusty does at the business end, I wouldn’t expect you to understand the importance. He certainly smiled recently....

Yes he's now a champ of the game. And part of being behind the pack for 8 years could have a lot to do with playing in a bad team. But people are talking crap "best I've seen in 60 years" "2nd to only Ablett" and so much other recency bias it's sickening! Hurts my balls

Business end is more or less bullshit. Sure it's a footy game with the most pressure. But it's also 3 games compared to 22. You can't say Tom Boyd is better than Nick Riewoldt for example

Last edited:
The guy has just realised his life long dream, to do what he was "born to do" and he can't even crack a smile?

I guess I wouldn't be smiling either if I was drafted to Richmond...

209408-dustin-martin.jpg

648282.jpg

00045667-image.jpg

145697-dustin-martin-and-new-tigers.jpg
Insulting post as Dustin can do whatever the **** he wants as he is now the new king of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salty, delicious

So I guess you're saying that Martin has already achieved more in 4 years than the other stars of the comp have achieved in 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any chance Dustin Martin could smile?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back