Ummm, hello Mum?
Yeah mum here (beard and deep voice)
“ slap yourself hard you are a shinboner”
“ good times will come”
“Ldu kicking was elite”
“Low draft picks 1,2 or3”
“Carlton and ess took 20 years “
“Smack…….”

I think it qualifies as rock bottom when you trully believe we will go winless for the season.

As for the signs today, yeh when we dominate centre clearance for a portion of the game we can stay close, when we start losing at stoppage and the ball flies into our back 50 we cop 5-6 in quick time.

I honestly dont see a sustainable way we can win a game of footy in 2024. We realistically cant dominate around the footy for a full 4 quarters and as soon as we lapse we get scored on heavily. We haven't stopped a single team from hitting 100 points this season.

Now to put that in perspective i believe we held teams to under 100 something like 11 times last season.
Any team that loses high quality mid and chb and first ruck is not going to improve

Sorry to hear that. I lost my best friend 2 weeks ago. The death of a loved one certainly puts everything else in perspective. My sincere condolences to you and yours.
Yep
Losing a mate or brother cuts a close bond and the loss that future is tragic.
Just about to have triple heart bypass so i understand how you reassess many things in your life

If Reid had of come to us there would be constant commentary of should he leave North and play for a big club etc.
And?

Reid is a Franchise player. He gives the players and fans hope.

What hurts most is everyone in football knew Reid was a Generational talent. Starred in the U18 Comp as a 16 year old. Spunk. Confidence. Talent. Size….Everything we needed. But yeah, I’m happy with who we’ve got.

And?

Reid is a Franchise player. He gives the players and fans hope.

What hurts most is everyone in football knew Reid was a Generational talent. Starred in the U18 Comp as a 16 year old. Spunk. Confidence. Talent. Size….Everything we needed. But yeah, I’m happy with who we’ve got.

He’s made a huge difference to their team and especially their culture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep
Losing a mate or brother cuts a close bond and the loss that future is tragic.
Just about to have triple heart bypass so i understand how you reassess many things in your life
We were friends for 37 years and I considered her family. She was too young and it happened much quicker than expected. I hope your surgery goes well and that your health is much improved. Take care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Is this rock bottom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back