Is this the worst season of AFL in many a long while?

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure how it being close and unpredictable means it’s a bad season. I’m loving the finals series as a neutral supporter. Bring on the prelims.
Yeah I just don’t get it. It’s been an amazing season. And I say that in full knowledge my team could be ignominiously bundled out on Friday night.

I'm not watching anything.

I live in Geelong. I get to watch all your fair weather fans daily for entertainment.

Woeful group of fans.
you're not doing it for the emblem m8.

embarrassing stuff

I just realised this thread was moved to the low IQ section of BF.

No wonder I'd never seen you before. This is your space.

Enjoy.
why is this fred in the carlton board? that makes no sense!
:$

Fans wanted equalisation in footy, and for all intents and purposes they/we got it this season.

The Swans should win the flag finally after many years of near misses. Although they are playing their bogey side in the Prelim Final which is going to be interesting.

I guess some people may find the final 4 we ended up with boring because there was no traditional Melbourne Big 4 club in it, I think it's refreshing actually, esp with Collingwood's absence.

The only criticism i have about footy this season is the state of umpiring, which was really dreadful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jonno should have a capital J.

Lucky us smart people are here to point out the stupid people's mistakes.

Jonno should have a capital J.

Lucky us smart people are here to point out the stupid people's mistakes.
You know someone is struggling when they start pointing out spelling mistakes or the fact a poster hasn’t used a capital letter. Oh look at me, I’m an ordinary bloke, my football team is tripe and my opinions are utter crap because I’m a long suffering supporter of the most overrated club in history but I know what a proper noun is!!! Yay!!!

You know someone is struggling when they start pointing out spelling mistakes or the fact a poster hasn’t used a capital letter. Oh look at me, I’m an ordinary bloke, my football team is tripe and my opinions are utter crap because I’m a long suffering supporter of the most overrated club in history but I know what a proper noun is!!! Yay!!!

I've been to 5 GF wins.

I'm not suffering.

And the fact you quoted my post twice shows you really aren't that bright. Probably should stay away from sharp things.

I've been to 5 GF wins.

I'm not suffering.

And the fact you quoted my post twice shows you really aren't that bright. Probably should stay away from sharp things.
Yeah what would make me think you suffering? Carlton were good 40 years ago, of course you still enjoying that🤪🤪🤪 The fact you ‘saw’ the win in the late 70’s explains a bit, feeling a touch grumpy are we? Lost your glasses? Messed up on one across? You would be that grandfather that starts crapping on about Bruce Doull and David Rhys Jones as your grandkids role their eyes and just want you to shut up. Tip- when they leave your place they always ask to never go back. No one cares, was a millions years ago and you were cheats.

Well our frustration with your inability or unwillingness to actually state your case using logic and reality has clearly boiled over.

Most of those agreeing with your premise have signally failed to make their case.

Seriously mate, I know you from the politics threads, and you're well capable of making a reasoned argument there. Why press on with this groundless horseschitte?

In the four decades I've watched football, I don't think I've seen a better season, and the season still hasn't finished.

It's mind-boggling to me that this thread was even started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the worst season of AFL in many a long while?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back