Is your captain as fat as Luke Hodge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad "Pumpkin Head" Green is nothing but a front running, downhill skiing wanka.

He's a decent kick and mark (for a Melbourne player), but Hodge is better than him in every area of the game.

He wouldn't be in the leadership group, let alone captain any other side in the league.

Enjoy more failure from the Dees this season, TMB. Hopefully you wont lose the one good player you've been tanking for to GWS.
I'll take your deflection as an admission which translates to "Yes, Podge is the fattest captain in the AFL and Green would have been a better choice for the show. BTW I know nothing about football."

If Rexona wanted an AFL star to win they would have a much better chance with Green than Podgey. Green was a soccer, cricket and footy star in his younger years and is reknowned as an all-round sportsman and athlete.

I can see why you'd want this in the fail bin though- after claiming a couple of other captains fatter and being shot down you'd prefer we just shelve this topic.

Fact is Podge is the fattest captain in the league. Admit it.

And until they make Neagle Essendon captain this ain't gonna change.

Looks pretty trim to me....

110210_hodge246.jpg

Not that this thread isn't ghey enough already, thought you should all see what a "fat" person looks like:

110210_hodge246.jpg

758016-luke-hodge.jpg

756998-luke-hodge.jpg

If that's what a fat person looks like then I'm off to KFC

Luke Hodge is by far and away the best leader in the AFL at the moment and you would be delusional not to think that. Thread made by a Melbourne supporter who is trying to raise his self esteem after realising they are going to lose their Number 1 draft pick to GWS.

Luke Hodge is by far and away the best leader in the AFL at the moment and you would be delusional not to think that. Thread made by a Melbourne supporter who is trying to raise his self esteem after realising they are going to lose their Number 1 draft pick to GWS.
If that's true then the Hawks are a disillusioned club or there's truth to the rumors. How long has the best leader in the AFL been leading his team?

Please god let me be as fat as Luke Hodge. :thumbsu:

You better cut down on all that KFC & coca-cola if you're to have any hope Taz... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is your captain as fat as Luke Hodge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back