Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely? Otherwise why would you sign them to 7 year deals?
I'm so sorry that both of those long term deals have deeply affected your life so much but surely there must be some very good shrinks in Poland that you can contact about some therapy for your total obsessions? Get well soon friend.

Didn't trading for Hopper and Taranto set them up? That's what they told us at the time.
Yeah, set them up beautifully to collect a whole cupboard full of wooden cooking utensils. It's very Richmondy to crash and burn as hard as they have after a flash-in-the-pan period of success.

Yeah, set them up beautifully to collect a whole cupboard full of wooden cooking utensils. It's very Richmondy to crash and burn as hard as they have after a flash-in-the-pan period of success.
By that rationale, Geelong's 3 premierships from 2007-2011 was also flash in the pan then considering your previous premiership to this period was in 1963. Oh and in that time, Richmond won another 5 premierships....

By that rationale, Geelong's 3 premierships from 2007-2011 was also flash in the pan then considering your previous premiership to this period was in 1963. Oh and in that time, Richmond won another 5 premierships....

How many wooden spoons have Geelong won since 1963? 0.

How many have Richmond won? 5.

87, 89, 2004, 2007, 2024.

Geelong have been making and winning finals for the best part of 40 years. Richmond have been failing for the best part of that same period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many wooden spoons have Geelong won since 1963? 0.

How many have Richmond won? 5.

87, 89, 2004, 2007, 2024.

Geelong have been making and winning finals for the best part of 40 years. Richmond have been failing for the best part of that same period.
At last check, you don't get a premiership trophy for coming 2nd. No matter how much you spin the stats, ultimately we have been premiers 3 more times than Geelong and after that game against the Saints, I can't see you getting any closer this year. Coming last in a season where we were decimated by injuries isn't a complete write off as we receive some tasty draft pics as a silver lining.

At last check, you don't get a premiership trophy for coming 2nd. No matter how much you spin the stats, ultimately we have been premiers 3 more times than Geelong and after that game against the Saints, I can't see you getting any closer this year. Coming last in a season where we were decimated by injuries isn't a complete write off as we receive some tasty draft pics as a silver lining.

LOL - 'decimated by injuries' more like 'decimated by lack of talent and poor recruiting and list management decisions'. You'll waste whatever draft picks you get anyway - they might as well be magic beans.

LOL - 'decimated by injuries' more like 'decimated by lack of talent and poor recruiting and list management decisions'. You'll waste whatever draft picks you get anyway - they might as well be magic beans.
You traded in Tanner Bruhn for a first round pick. Howz that workin out 4 ya?

I'll run through a few players ages for you:

Biclavs - 33 years old
J.Cameron - 31 years old
Danderfield - 34 years old
Duncan - 33 years old
G. Rohan - 33 years old
Stanley - 33 years old
Tuohy - 34 years old
C. Guthrie - 31 years old
Tom Stewart - 31 years old

Where's your list going to be at in 2 years time?

I'll run through a few players ages for you:

Biclavs - 33 years old
J.Cameron - 31 years old
Danderfield - 34 years old
Duncan - 33 years old
G. Rohan - 33 years old
Stanley - 33 years old
Tuohy - 34 years old
C. Guthrie - 31 years old
Tom Stewart - 31 years old

Where's your list going to be at in 2 years time?
army GIF

He won't be going unless we get a top 5 pick and a top 10 pick.
I'm guessing after seeing how handsomely rewarded the couple of GWS rejects in Turnoveranto and Plopper are for being bog ordinary, the remaining premiership heroes are not happy and are demanding out en masse. As if the seven year deals and top draft picks out the door for those two weren't enough of a slap of a dick, the true cost of such a costly list failure is about to rear its ugly head. Norf style rebuild it is then I guess. :sadv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back