Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha half our side was young > Binns, Moir, Lord, Carroll, O Hollands, E Hollands, Cowan, Motlop, Durdin, Kemp, Walsh

Don't forget Young, Boyd, TDK, Cerra, Cottrell, Curnow, McKay, Weitering, Fogarty and maybe even Cripps all have 5+ years left in them easily.

Throw in Campo boys and Andrew Walkers young one and we are set for many years to come, while you are going to keep adding to your spoons :$
Lots of potatoes there, you have my sympathies.

I don't know who he is but I gather he's a tassie boy on your list right? ;)
Correct. I think he might be related to Jazny (I mean they all are right) which would explain the shitnes.

I wish I was trolling but I'm 100% serious.

It's no shame though, Richmond are going through a rebuild, so obviously there's some clean outs and development to come.

Correct. I think he might be related to Jazny (I mean they all are right) which would explain the shitnes.
Being recruited by Dodoro is all the explanation you need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry you got a tassie potato friend, you have my sympathies.
Your premierships were carried by Tasmanians on field in Nank and Riewoldt and off field in Brendon Gale. They should just give those premierships to Tasmania Devils.

You do realize most if those blokes were playing in the ressies this year right? Now where did your ressie just finish this year please enlighten me?
Most? Lol no. A few were. But we generally only had 8-10 listed players playing VFL. Half of those young talls or a couple late picks who won't be on list again. So completely irrelevant to what the likes of Moir and Lord will do in the AFL in years to come.

Your premierships were carried by Tasmanians on field in Nank and Riewoldt and off field in Brendon Gale. They should just give those premierships to Tasmania Devils.
Yeah a Tiger fan having a dig at Tasmanians is utterly bizarre. Literally the lifeblood of their success

I'm more than happy if stays, otherwise show me the picks.
Honestly your club should just let him go, they’d be better off giving his list spot to a young player who might appreciate it, rather than holding a disgruntled player against his will.

Two tassie players don't win you premiership by themselves sweetie, get back to your knitting course because you have no idea about football . :rolleyes:

As if you guys assisted Neal's trade request the last two years. :rolleyes:
I think some of his wife's family ended up moving here instead. No doubt they'll go back to WA when he retires though

Oh no 12-14 non listed players, 3-4 young talls, and a couple late draft picks didn't win many games. Whatever will the Carlton AFL side.

2022 VFL Flag = Casey. Melbourne nowhere to be seen in 2024
2023 VFL Flag = Suns. Gold Coast nowhere to be seen in 2024

You are just highlighting your IQ, or lack there-of, by continuing down this path.

As if you guys assisted Neale's trade request the last two years. :rolleyes:
Purples here - i can confirm that we did assist with their request - everyone is happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back