Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

So he wants to move and your brions are keeping him to his contract, what did say earlier about keeping disgruntled players?
Could also have meant that Freo didn't want him back. Who knows.

We're also shitloads better off without the potatoes that we let go during the go home 5 saga too. Honestly just let him go.

Oh no 12-14 non listed players, 3-4 young talls, and a couple late draft picks didn't win many games. Whatever will the Carlton AFL side.

2022 VFL Flag = Casey. Melbourne nowhere to be seen in 2024
2023 VFL Flag = Suns. Gold Coast nowhere to be seen in 2024

You are just highlighting your IQ, or lack there-of, by continuing down this path.
Keep back pedalling, your list is not as good as you think it's just that you won't admit it.

We're also shitloads better off without the potatoes that we let go during the go home 5 saga too. Honestly just let him go.
Oh so it's let it go now? If your good players want to leave it's not ok but if ours who want to leave it's totally wrong restricting them. Stop being a hypocrite.

he wanted to leave because of the kulcha - it is well recorded

Keep back pedalling, your list is not as good as you think it's just that you won't admit it.
Lol what. We literally already have a Best 22 for 5 years time and thats without what we'll add in between.

Kemp Young Cincotta
Cowan Weits Boyd

Ollands Cerra Cottrel
TDK Walsh Elijah

Fogarty McKay Moir
Motlop Curnow Cripps

Lord Kennedy Campo Walker Campo2 (Sub)

Oh dear we have another tasmanian here, did you buy your tassie bumper sticker membership as well?:$
Yep. Can't wait til they make the Tigers their bunnies when they come into the comp :thumbsu:

Lol what. We literally already have a Best 22 for 5 years time and thats without what we'll add in between.

Kemp Young Cincotta
Cowan Weits Boyd

Ollands Cerra Cottrel
TDK Walsh Elijah

Fogarty McKay Moir
Motlop Curnow Cripps

Lord Kennedy Campo Walker Campo2 (Sub)
I've highlighted your only decent players but the rest I wouldn't even bother with them, you're welcome.

Well if you want to highlight your lack of footy knowledge and embarras yourself thats up to you. Imagine not bolding TDK and Elijah :$

Meanwhile Kemp just kicked 4 on McGovern :$
Don't bother, he's from the same supporter base that thinks Bolton is worth pick 10 and 11 :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Richmond might struggle to pay the salary cap next year. I reckon part of Shite Bolt-on's contract might be carried by the Punt Roaders
Joining the honoured list of cuckolds who pay opposition players to kick goals against them?

You can NOT make this sh*t up!

I bet you're really glad you've offloaded Porkins because you'll be saving millions on his yearly food bills now.. :sob:

Hawkins doesn't take up much cap space and our players can afford to feed themselves.

If only Richmond had paid Marlion Pickett enough, he wouldn't have had to (allegedly) help steal $300,000 from a Perth business.

Things Tasmania Devils have the Richmond don't:

State of the art roofed stadium!
5th highest membership in the world!
A triple premiership CEO
Jack Riewoldt

Things Richmond has the Tasmania doesnt:

Safe injecting clinic
Horrible looking rusty train tracks all around their pathetic roofless stadium
Air pollution
A 2024 wooden spoon

he wanted to leave because of the kulcha - it is well recorded
I'd like to know where.. all I read is that things have been "blown out of proportion"

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back