Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody is falling for your reverse psychology.
Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

Go easy on trig tug. His autism still hasn’t been properly diagnosed. The fact he has no friends or family that genuinely care about him only makes things worse. It must be a very, very difficult existence.
BigFooty is the only thing that matters to him. Let’s keep that in mind guys.

Go easy on trig tug. His autism still hasn’t been properly diagnosed. The fact he has no friends or family that genuinely care about him only makes things worse. It must be a very, very difficult existence.
BigFooty is the only thing that matters to him. Let’s keep that in mind guys.
That's a bit rich coming from a senile old washed up game show host wannabe who spun a big wheel for a living and was a useless talkback breakfast radio host as well, get a life and a real job ya bum, lol what a D/H. :$

Last edited:
That's a bit rich coming from a senile old washed up game show host wannabe who spun a big wheel for a living and was a useless talkback radio annoucer as well, get a life and a real job ya bum, lol what a D/H. :$
Now now trig tug. It’s ok mate. Treat this as your safe space. It’s ok to not have any family or friends. It’s not your fault. Remember the good times you’ve had on big footy. Perhaps you could post one of those triggered gifs you’re so fond of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless things have changed recently, that is quite a common occurrence in this place you spanka!
It has changed a lot, I have made it much more friendly and I report all instances of bullying.

Omg are you a masher now Jaz? I'm shocked to my core, oh waitl
I prefer the term "family friendly compliance monitor" and I am very proud of my efforts to make the bay a more inclusive place.

I prefer the term "family friendly compliance monitor" and I am very proud of my efforts to make the bay a more inclusive place.
It’s probably because you’re such an incredibly devout and not at all fake Christian

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back