Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond would be banned from trading for years, which is probably a net benefit for them :$
I heard Gary Rohan told this story and thought it was funny. 'What's the difference between a Geelong massuese and a washing machine? When I dump a load in the washing machine ,it doesn't follow me around for 2 weeks'.
That's why you delisted him.

I heard Gary Rohan told this story and thought it was funny. 'What's the difference between a Geelong massuese and a washing machine? When I dump a load in the washing machine ,it doesn't follow me around for 2 weeks'.
Uh....sure.

I think we delisted him because we need the space for our exciting youf

I think the scats finally woke up and realized he's as shit as everyone always say he is, they just didn't want to admit they'd made a mistake recruiting the potato.

I think the scats finally woke up and realized he's as shit as everyone always say he is, they just didn't want to admit they'd made a mistake recruiting the potato.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for Richmond to piss away their first rounders on more spuds like Aaron Fiora and Kayne Petticoat.
Its so funny listening to you Bluebaggers laughing at Richmond's "poor" recruiting, yet ours delivered 3 AFL flags, what has your recruiting delivered your club in the last 30 years apart from a anorexic horse faced WAG?

Its so funny listening to you Bluebaggers laughing at Richmond's "poor" recruiting, yet ours delivered 3 AFL flags, what has your recruiting delivered your club in the last 30 years apart from a anorexic horse faced WAG?
The tanker fans are great at pointing fingers laughing at others yet they never criticize their own 30 years of shitness, go figure. :$

The Lions' hand of picks is currently worth 1067 points and if a bid came on Ashcroft inside the top-five pick, the Lions would need at least 1502 points and up to 2400 points given the 20 per cent discount just to match on Ashcroft. :tearsofjoy:

Does this flog realise the draft is next month and trade week has only just started?

IMG_1814.gif

Does this flog realise the draft is next month and trade week has only just started?

View attachment 2136753
Who cares you dolt they need a shitload lot of kako points they don't currently have right now so regardless if they trade for them now or in the draft period they need more points if they wish to get their two draftee targets Ashcroft and Sam Marshall. Do your proper research you nine toed twit.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back