Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

I would hope what Nicks has a rough idea of what he wants his 2026+ midfield to look like so he uses 2025 to get games into those he thinks will be part of our primary midfield rotations.

We should be developing/trading/drafting with a view to challenging in 2026/27/28 or we will face another decade of nothingness.

Fogarty/RT/Rankine/Rachele/Soligo/Dawson/Murray/Hinge/Michalanney/Worrell will all be in their prime. Add 2 A grade midfielders and that's a solid core to push for a premiership.

Nix focus is the first probables v possibles destroyation where he starts getting continuity into his best 23 for season 2025. From there it's week to week building continuity credits and focussing 100% on the 4 points on offer. We've been this way since Neil, Nix is just the current guy with the same MO.

I would hope what Nicks has a rough idea of what he wants his 2026+ midfield to look like so he uses 2025 to get games into those he thinks will be part of our primary midfield rotations.

We should be developing/trading/drafting with a view to challenging in 2026/27/28 or we will face another decade of nothingness.

Fogarty/RT/Rankine/Rachele/Soligo/Dawson/Murray/Hinge/Michalanney/Worrell will all be in their prime. Add 2 A grade midfielders and that's a solid core to push for a premiership.
Well who were Rostrevors best year 10 midfielders this year?

Yep, he's a must-get. Especially with Collingwood coming hard for Perryman as well, with offer of more midfield time - I expect Port to up their offer a fair bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back