Player Watch Isaac Quaynor

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s great in defence. However, I’d consider moving him to the wing. He’s got the speed to take his game to the next level.

I wish any bloke who takes a mark around 50 looks to kick to him or he gets a cheap handball, if that happens he can literally put the ball into the Forward 50.

He got beaten last week in the one on one against sexton. But he really bounced back against port for a young kid and was great in the one on one contests. He really will be a key to our future. Him , noble and maynard. Down back. All reliable

Really pleasing to see Quaynor put together a good game after the media attention associated with a rising star nom, which was amplified by Walker and Adelaide's outrage.

We have a really good one on our hands here; loving IQ's late season work.

He and Noble (and hopefully Bianco down the track) have really filled the void of us having a lack of quality small defenders in previous years.

If nothing comes from finals at least we go away from 2020 knowing we’ve seen a couple of kids in IQ, Daicos, and Noble showing they have bright futures. I’d add Madge to that group but he’s a little older.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still don’t know why IQ DOESNT do the kick ins....

Imagine him running out of the goal square and getting pass the opposition and bombing it to the Center of the ground.
Yep I hope in time he gets this responsibility. He’s probably too inexperienced right now, or is viewed that way internally.

Could be a real point of difference for us though.

Still don’t know why IQ DOESNT do the kick ins....

Imagine him running out of the goal square and getting pass the opposition and bombing it to the Center of the ground.

exactly, why get Moore to do it, he should be on the end of Q’s kick outs, then handing off to runners like Maynard, Crisp and Noble. That’s how you get quick transition, players who can kick the ball through the air fast and accurate are like gold. We have that in Q, lets use it ffs Buckley

exactly, why get Moore to do it, he should be on the end of Q’s kick outs, then handing off to runners like Maynard, Crisp and Noble. That’s how you get quick transition, players who can kick the ball through the air fast and accurate are like gold. We have that in Q, lets use it ffs Buckley
Would be like WC using McGovern to kick it out instead of Hurn, or the Dogs using Keath. Shouldn't be Moore's role at all. 50/50 split between Maynard and IQ is how I'd like to see us go.

It has always frustrated me that our two best marks, Howe and Moore, never get used as marking targets.

Looks like a future AA, very good hands, lovely kick, strong 1 on 1 and great pace.

He is our best kid, have said it for 12 months.

He is our best kid, have said it for 12 months.

Especially now with Stephenson gone but have not seen the Draftees from this year yet outside of Henry so far

Unfortunately, it's not even close. Hopefully we got a few in this last batch, bceause there's not much in the 21-25 year old group.

No there’s definitely a gaping hole in that age bracket. But we’ve advanced from last year regardless. I’d prefer a bunch of 18 year old hopefuls over most of the list cloggers taking up spaces last year......

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Isaac Quaynor