Game Day It’s Qclash time! Sooky lala Dimma’s setting suns v Fages’ top 4 makeshift defence Brions at, wait.. what the **** is this People First stadium shit??

Remove this Banner Ad

Annnd yes I will be driving alll the way down to the Gold Coast and not whinging about it.. despite the bullshit traffic cause people can’t drive and cause accidents. And to top it all off, Queensland Rail has planned track works between Beenleigh and Varsity Lakes, so there will be no trains either. Lovely 👍

I swear that this stadium changes its name more than the person who decided on this name change has to change their undies!

At least I’ll hopefully see Eric Hipwood in defence and nowhere near the goals where he craps his pants :thumbsdown:

Current travel time: 1 hour 17 minutes. Fun times :$

The best performing home team in the comp in the Sons to dent the Brions top 4 hopes and get them thinking about another American off-season trip packed full of shenanigans…

Meter-maids by 25 points…

Riveting conversations on the bus from Broadbeach South station.

“I’ll be 68 in September and I can’t for the life of me remember a game I’ve gone to that Collingwood hasn’t played in”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I would be watching that shit. Forcing my flog lions mate who is here to watch it on an iPad :)

Hey friend, come to my place and watch footy on an iPad by yourself 🤷‍♂️

Now Carlton are cactus, the thought of a Lions flag esp Joe Daniher with a premiership medal, is really appealing to me

I’m impressed how quickly you’ve hopped off the bandwagon 👍 Them again you did leave your first SF in 25 years early so nevermind

Flog knew what he was getting himself in for. He brought the iPad 🤣
Probably a good idea, how the hell you can bare to watch Essendon every week is beyond me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day It’s Qclash time! Sooky lala Dimma’s setting suns v Fages’ top 4 makeshift defence Brions at, wait.. what the **** is this People First stadium shit??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back