It doesn't get any easier for Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Next week they face North Melbourne.

I dare say that after last nights game they wouldn't be looking forward to another bruising encounter. Thanks Saints for softening them up:thumbsu:

This loss could see the Cats lose all form and eventually slip out of the 8.

How's Carlton looked since we ripped them a new one?

I just hope the Crows can make the Dees earn a few kicks for next week!

Big diiference brother, You are only playing Melbourne so you could go in with your 3rd string line up while the Cats play us.

Next week they face North Melbourne.

I dare say that after last nights game they wouldn't be looking forward to another bruising encounter. Thanks Saints for softening them up:thumbsu:

Teams always struggle playing in front of a crowd of 10-12 people

Norf won against Geelong in the NAB cup, NAB cup form is always a good form line.

Geelong should rest Mark Blake forward to try and get them some goals from a forward target.:eek:

Hopefully Norf get over the line and soften them up further for the Hawks the following week to give them three losses in a row.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The OP might be onto something. The 2007 and 2008 prelims and last night's game have proved that Geelong tend to struggle after having a week's break. It's looking good for Hawthorn in a fortnight then, considering we've got another bye this week. :p

Shit thread is shit. Geelong are a champion team. They can be brought down by the better teams, or occasionally caught napping, but they're not going to lose to a shit team like the Kangawho's (who are only capable of winning when their ghey 'shinboner spirit' has to come out/the other team is severely depleted, certainly not the week after losing to the Aints. Round 15 will test them, mind.

The OP might be onto something. The 2007 and 2008 prelims and last night's game have proved that Geelong tend to struggle after having a week's break. It's looking good for Hawthorn in a fortnight then, considering we've got another bye this week. :p

Let's not hope the players are thinking the same hey Winty?

Shit thread is shit. Geelong are a champion team. They can be brought down by the better teams, or occasionally caught napping, but they're not going to lose to a shit team like the Kangawho's (who are only capable of winning when their ghey 'shinboner spirit' has to come out/the other team is severely depleted, certainly not the week after losing to the Aints. Round 15 will test them, mind.

Are you still angry about the Supercoach thing?

this thread has made my day. what a laugh!!!!!! :D

be lucky to get close even if they gave em a 10 goal head start especially down at Skilled.

1 north supporter trolls, now i bet we will get flogged and everyone will say suck shit cocky north fans, when it was only 1 who believed we could win.

thats not to say i dont think we can take it up to them for 3 quarters or so, but geelong will have one of those 20 minute phases where they think shittttt we better get going

1 north supporter trolls, now i bet we will get flogged and everyone will say suck shit cocky north fans, when it was only 1 who believed we could win.

thats not to say i dont think we can take it up to them for 3 quarters or so, but geelong will have one of those 20 minute phases where they think shittttt we better get going

Bumped it anyway, but a reasonable performance by the Roos. But, as earlier, was always going to be a win for the Cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn't get any easier for Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back