It's begun - Dreamteam site slowly dying!

Remove this Banner Ad

The only people who this surprises must be new at dream team because this happens every year. Not only that, there have been many many threads warning of this very same thing so honestly, you didn't see it coming? If this is your first year then consider it part of your learning curve and finish your team as much as possible at least the day before teams are posted so if you can't get on in the last hour it doesn't make that big a difference. At most I would like to swap one of my playing rookies for one of my other playing rookies but if I can't then no big deal. It might even work out better for me not to. Learn from this people and move on.

Absolutely disgraceful that the most important time for the site to be stable is the time its totally unusable. AFL should be ashamed of themselves and if this is outsourced as usual to Telstra they deserve what they got.

At least I now get an improvement in the look of their site. If this picture comes out too large, too bad:

dtsite.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got on and traded Broughton, might end up being a bad decision though.
i was thinking of doing the same thing because he wasnt named in the 25 which is worrying, but Fremantle will lose a few games this year, and players will get dropped. Also will get a few injuries as every team does so he will get his chance after several rounds. I have only $6000 in the bank, so if i were to trade out broughton for someone like Petrenko id have to downgrade one of my players on the 22 elsewhere, and i dont really want to do that.

Besides broughton has shown he can score when he gets a game. Looks like ill have 6 of 8 bench players playing this weekend as well so im content to leave Broughton in my team.

Shaw, you selfish bastard!!!:mad: You could've thought of my dreamteam before you pulled out at the last minute.

I'm really not surprised it crashed, though. This is the AFL and bigpond we're talking about.

i was thinking of doing the same thing because he wasnt named in the 25 which is worrying, but Fremantle will lose a few games this year, and players will get dropped. Also will get a few injuries as every team does so he will get his chance after several rounds. I have only $6000 in the bank, so if i were to trade out broughton for someone like Petrenko id have to downgrade one of my players on the 22 elsewhere, and i dont really want to do that.

Besides broughton has shown he can score when he gets a game. Looks like ill have 6 of 8 bench players playing this weekend as well so im content to leave Broughton in my team.

I've got Broughton on the bench as well.

Prepared to wait for him to get a game, plus Hill should hopefully provide somewhat consistent backup.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's begun - Dreamteam site slowly dying!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back