It's Cue The Music & 'Welcome To The Tiger Circus' Dimma!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you'll find that his exit e-mail to former Port teammates is what didn't go down well, along with him carrying on like a clown after those goals.

His exit email was back in 2012 though. And at that point in time he was pretty spot on, Port were shithouse.

I don't think he did the aeroplane celebration and jumper tug stuff to have a go at Port Adelaide, I think it was more just pride in the Richmond jumper and happiness that he was able to kick a few goals to help his team win a game of footy. He'd have probably celebrated like that against anyone.

It was Boak who held the grudge and took offense, and then talked shit. The trolling seems to suggest that it was Chaplin putting his foot in it
publicly and making statements, but even that email he sent wasn't a public one, it was a private one for Port Adelaide eyes only, that just happened to get leaked in the build-up to this week's game.

But whatever, trolls gonna troll. :rolleyes:

If there had been no next week for Port it would have probably gone beyond that but they went into preservation mode.

Been a long time since I have seen so many loose players in a big game of AFL, tigers pressure was pathetic. You should see if GWS will pay up for Delideo, he is just a front running squib.
ah well long run to get there, played our final the week before it seems, still it could have gotten really ugly, Port wont be happy that we won the last half, only got out scored by 15 points after the first quarter, which, although Port packed up for the day is better than not fighting at all, nothing else we could take out of a game like that.

As much as it's fun to laugh at Tugger supporters I still feel for the nailed on Richmond supporters like smasha who's probably drowning his sorrows with a bottle of booze tonight listening to Led Zep and bragging about how many supporters they have.

The Led Zep song sums up Richmond today.

As much as it's fun to laugh at Tugger supporters I still feel for the nailed on Richmond supporters like smasha who's probably drowning his sorrows with a bottle of booze tonight listening to Led Zep and bragging about how many supporters they have.

The Led Zep song sums up Richmond today.

Your club just won it's 27th spoon dont feel sorry for us, save it for yourself you Saints need all the pity you can get, our ten flags help to keep we Tigers warm on miserable night like this.

The man was spot on at the time, maybe it helped wake Port up, something did because they were one of the worst clubs around when he actually wrote it.

Maybe the fact it was an email and he was too much of a soft **** to actually face his team mates. Biggest flog going but I'm sure you know that now :)

At least the tiger players can go in the luggage compartment for their trip home.

11872.jpg

Shame they can't microwave their memberships tonight... hope their pets are ok...

His exit email was back in 2012 though. And at that point in time he was pretty spot on, Port were shithouse.

I don't think he did the aeroplane celebration and jumper tug stuff to have a go at Port Adelaide, I think it was more just pride in the Richmond jumper and happiness that he was able to kick a few goals to help his team win a game of footy. He'd have probably celebrated like that against anyone.

It was Boak who held the grudge and took offense, and then talked shit. The trolling seems to suggest that it was Chaplin putting his foot in it
publicly and making statements, but even that email he sent wasn't a public one, it was a private one for Port Adelaide eyes only, that just happened to get leaked in the build-up to this week's game.

But whatever, trolls gonna troll. :rolleyes:
Nah, the jumper tug was purely done to get up Ports collective nose. Good on him, he enjoyed his moment, just as Port fans enjoyed giving it to him today.

Just club just won it's 27th spoon dont feel sorry for us, save it for yourself you Saints need all the pity you can get, our ten flags help to keep we Tigers warm on miserable night like this.

We're down at the moment but when we play finals we don't roll over like Richmond did today.

Apart from the GF replay in 2010 but that was only because we spent all our petrol tickets in the real GF and didn't have the luxury of playing 2 months straight at the MCG like Collingwood did with no travel prior to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know you've had a shithouse day when you're footy club is being trolled by Plugger35! A StKilda supporter who'se never seen his team win the big dance.

At least I've seen my team in the big dance in the 21st century.

The last time Richmond were in the big dance this song was top of the pops.

The tankers are mega shit and at least we can build from here whereas you've got nuffin....
:rainbow:

No, your team is done. Another demoralizing loss assures that.

Wanna put a bet on for the next game between us ? and the bet is to fuc k off from bigfooty forever ?? no benny elias's nothing just plan fuc k off ???

If you think you are better placed bring it.. if not stfu campaigner.

Jade's_ Ill even do a double bet with you both if you have the balls.

:rainbow:

No, your team is done. Another demoralizing loss assures that.

Wanna put a bet on for the next game between us ? and the bet is to fuc k off from bigfooty forever ?? no benny elias's nothing just plan fuc k off ???

If you think you are better placed bring it.. if not stfu campaigner.

Jade's_ Ill even do a double bet with you both if you have the balls.
Why would do something as stupid as that I couldn't laugh at tanker supporters for years to come?, are you mad bro??...:cool:

At least I've seen my team in the big dance in the 21st century.

The last time Richmond were in the big dance this song was top of the pops.

The only time St Kilda has won a flag this was top of the pops.

The Carnival Is Over, it certainly has been for the saints ever since.

Maybe the fact it was an email and he was too much of a soft **** to actually face his team mates. Biggest flog going but I'm sure you know that now :)

What a sour lot you are at Port understandable if you live their I guess, but for goodness sake at least enjoy your win and stop worrying about Chaplin, he has been a good player for us.

What a sour lot you are at Port understandable if you live their I guess, but for goodness sake at least enjoy your win and stop worrying about Chaplin, he has been a very good player for us.

He was also a great player for us yesterday :)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Cue The Music & 'Welcome To The Tiger Circus' Dimma!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back