It's Cue The Music & 'Welcome To The Tiger Circus' Dimma!

Remove this Banner Ad

We're down at the moment but when we play finals we don't roll over like Richmond did today.

Apart from the GF replay in 2010 but that was only because we spent all our petrol tickets in the real GF and didn't have the luxury of playing 2 months straight at the MCG like Collingwood did with no travel prior to that.
Id prefer to look at the positives of getting up from 10 3 to make the finals, something no other club has done, it was always going to end quickly as we are not top 4 quality yet, but tell me if the Saints don't roll over in finals how do you explain 1 flag in 150 years?

Here a Port player schools the tiges

239075.CircusTigertrainer3.jpg

Id prefer to look at the positives of getting up from 10 3 to make the finals, something no other club has done, it was always going to end quickly as we are not top 4 quality yet, but tell me if the Saints don't roll over in finals how do you explain 1 flag in 150 years?

We've still won plenty of finals in the last 20 odd years and even when we've lost we've still put up a fight, it's only the GF replay I can remember us being blown away like Richmond were yesterday.

We've still won plenty of finals in the last 20 odd years and even when we've lost we've still put up a fight, it's only the GF replay I can remember us being blown away like Richmond were yesterday.

Plugger after the 30 odd years we have endured, just making the finals was a great effort, yesterday could have been much worse than it was, we only lost the last 3 quarters by 15 points, so at least we didn't throw in the towel completely, but that first quarter was one to forget, Port were just to good.

LOL that hurts :oops:. Maybe you should take up that offer from that other sympathetic softkawk and leave the bay and fill out a hurt feelings report on the way out.

That's it welcome to global ignore you're a worthy recipient...flog!

Congrats Fritzl You are a worthy recipient of a Global Ignore Badge. Join the club :thumbsu:

Tigerboyz Ignore List.jpg

PS Thanks CaddyUK Just back from OS need to catch up on a few things.

Too good on the day Port.

Media writing us off on one game like they did when we were 3-10 the dumb runts!

Another club had a 6 goal lead on home soil and lost it .

Port played in conditions that suit them perfectly.

Great to get a chance to play in a final so we can see what happens under pressure and now we know what we have to do.

The club will make sure that thing doesn't happen in the future but when you're Richmond ,you wear a large target above your head as EVERY club loves to knock the Big Tiger off.

The pressure will be on even more next year as every club plays their grand final against us!

Keep faith Tigers.Magnoificent turn up yesty and seeing every car with a yellow flag or scarve waving out the window.

We took over Adalaide for a few days!

Yellow and black everywhere!

You can never ever question the Richmond fan.

US AND THE REST BELOW. ;)

That's why the media hate us!!:D:p

Our passion never dies and we still come back for more after all we've suffered over the years but yesty was just a blimp ,a mental blimp.

Not my words this time........:D:D:D

Welcome to the Tiger circus, Damien Hardwick

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-damien-hardwick/story-e6frf9jf-1225845627382

Playing four debutants, Richmond was inconsistent, exasperating, sometimes exciting and sometimes plain old funny. They lack talls in the forward line, depth on the flanks and couldn't keep it in their forward line even if someone held a gun to their heads. New game styles were swapped for good old-fashioned manning up, and back again, and at times the game was a circus.

My favourite moment of last nights game:

Second quarter approx 4 minutes in..................Eddie Betts toes a goal off the deck in the goal square.

Then Channel 10 cut to vision of poor Dimma in the box where he is clearly seen to comment to his other coaches in the box:

"**** it's like ****ing amateur hour here".

Welcome To the Punt Road Circus Dimma.......

Cue The Music.

Flogstradamus this dude zackah Dinsdale

Tigger “best of fail” moments are always fun to review.

8774B8F5-B2EB-4976-A9B6-4DB9E3DDDFC7.jpeg

Sadly, we rested our best 22 in the last QTR but being May premiers never seemed so sure.

Thank you, Richmund.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah :(

I have a theory that Triggered Tiger actually loves Cheffy and so he's angry that Cheffy isn't really back. As a result, another Geelong supporter with a few similarities to Cheffy cops all of the angst.

There was sexual tension between them two you could cut with a knife, that's for sure !

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Cue The Music & 'Welcome To The Tiger Circus' Dimma!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back