Think Tank It's time we supported Perf and evened up the travel disadvantage

Remove this Banner Ad

Hai friends, I bring to you a topic of utmost importance for the integrity of the competition.

Perf teams are calling out the unfair advantage of having to travel great distances to play the AFL (despite the damning evidence to the contrary).

Fremantle and West Coast reportedly want Victorian teams to play home games in Western Australia in an attempt to balance the fixture.

My first reaction?

sure-ok.gif

But then I got to thinking. Am I being unfair? Its time we think about the competition as a whole instead of gaining an unfair advantage to Victorian teams due to #VICBIAS

So Perfies I have given this close consideration and I now agree. I wholeheartedly support your demands. As it stands due to the 200,000 supporter powerhouse that is the Hobart Devils it appears there is a whore your home game to interstate nuffies opening up shortly.

Welcome to Perf, Norf and Horf :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when WC and Fremo had the whole league play half a season there? Massive flop for WA football.

Now TAS has a team, the 3rd WA team could realistically be the kangaroos.

Edit.

Maybe this is why they don’t like the travel:

Last edited:
There's plenty of homeless Melbourne clubs down this way that they can have. Any team that plays a HOME game at the carpark that is Marvel should be uprooted to Perf for a game or two.

For clarity that includes:
  • Norf
  • Essendope
  • Footscratchers
  • Carlshit
  • ShitKilda
  • Colliwobbles
  • Hawforn
  • 17thMOND
Maybe Geelong could play some games in WA it would give them a chance of playing home games on a football oval for a change?

Maybe Geelong could play some games in WA it would give them a chance of playing home games on a football oval for a change?
They play plenty of home games on the G because the AFL appreciate Melbourne people don't want to travel out to Geelong to watch their teams. I mean, who would?

Why inconvenience the many for the benefit of the few. Instead screw the few for the amusement of the many. West Coast and Fremantle can play half their home games in Melbourne, staying in Melbourne between games.

Fixes their issue, helps re greenhouse gases and when their flog fans whine, we can honestly tell them it is for their own benefit, we are helping them. They wanted the travel issue fixed, well fixed it will be.

Why inconvenience the many for the benefit of the few. Instead screw the few for the amusement of the many. West Coast and Fremantle can play half their home games in Melbourne, staying in Melbourne between games.

Fixes their issue, helps re greenhouse gases and when their flog fans whine, we can honestly tell them it is for their own benefit, we are helping them. They wanted the travel issue fixed, well fixed it will be.
Then maybe we can stop subsidising your broke and battling Melb clubs as well.

Having less Melb clubs would reduce carbon emissions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank It's time we supported Perf and evened up the travel disadvantage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back