Game Day Perf/Norf - Official Game of the Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Well at least Fremantle haven’t had to waste money on a trophy cabinet and cleaner to dust off some cups ;)

What’s your premiership record…. Owen?
No, but if we did, we’d be able to afford it.

Norf have to share a toilet brush for their whole club.

No, but if we did, we’d be able to afford it.

Norf have to share a toilet brush for their whole club.
We don’t have a toilet. They breed em tough at Arden Street, they just piss and shit where they feel like it.

Speaking of shit, I just woke up and West Coast are still a steaming pile of shit.

P.S. Peter Bell might let your side look at one of the cups we have, might be as close as any Freo player gets to one ;)

Wild bus ride home across the Nullarbor for the north boys.
Good on em
bus GIF

We don’t have a toilet. They breed em tough at Arden Street, they just piss and shit where they feel like it.

Speaking of shit, I just woke up and West Coast are still a steaming pile of shit.

P.S. Peter Bell might let your side look at one of the cups we have, might be as close as any Freo player gets to one ;)
Yeah, but 🚾 are above you on the ladder.

norf are the septic tank of the AFL.

Yeah, but 🚾 are above you on the ladder.

norf are the septic tank of the AFL.
Yeah but by losing to the shittest side in the AFL you assume that mantle.

If North are the septic tank of the AFL then Freo are a skid mark on a toilet bowl.

All Freo have achieved in the AFL is to help other teams win premierships through their masterful trading.

First Bell and Abraham to North and then Hodge to the Hawks.

No Flags Freo the Feeder Club of the AFL.

Who the **** thinks purple is a good idea for a footy jumper?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but by losing to the shittest side in the AFL you assume that mantle.

If North are the septic tank of the AFL then Freo are a skid mark on a toilet bowl.

All Freo have achieved in the AFL is to help other teams win premierships through their masterful trading.

First Bell and Abraham to North and then Hodge to the Hawks.

No Flags Freo the Feeder Club of the AFL.

Who the **** thinks purple is a good idea for a footy jumper?
You’re talking about ancient history here. Bell, Abraham? Players from the 90s. Hodge never played for us.

Come on bud, get some up to date material.

You’re talking about ancient history here. Bell, Abraham? Players from the 90s. Hodge never played for us.

Come on bud, get some up to date material.
Come on bud!

You know no one takes Fremantle serious.

They are just a feeder club for another clubs next premiership player.

As for Hodge he wouldn’t have become a multiple premiership winner at Hawthorn other than Freo being the gift that keeps giving.

With a bit of luck Lachie Neale would have joined the club as well.

You could actually wipe Fremantle from existence and wouldn’t need to alter any AFL records. It’s like you don’t even exist. You have no history in the AFL let alone ancient history.

People call North irrelevant, but Freo are genuinely the living breathing embodiment of irrelevance.

No flags, unless you count the players you have gifted clubs. They have gone onto win multiple flags.

Maybe you could just become West Coasts Academy to hand on some future premiership stars?

And who thought having an anchor as your symbol and purple jumpers was a good idea? It’s like they were taking the piss out of themselves.

So septic tank or that nagging bit of crap that hangs onto the bowl? I’ll happily be the septic tank.

Last edited:
Come on bud!

You know no one takes Fremantle serious.

They are just a feeder club for another clubs next premiership player.

As for Hodge he wouldn’t have become a multiple premiership winner at Hawthorn other than Freo being the gift that keeps giving.

With a bit of luck Lachie Neale would have joined the club as well.

You could actually wipe Fremantle from existence and wouldn’t need to alter any AFL records. It’s like you don’t even exist. You have no history in the AFL let alone ancient history.

People call North irrelevant, but Freo are genuinely the living breathing embodiment of irrelevance.

No flags, unless you count the players you have gifted clubs. They have gone onto win multiple flags.

Maybe you could just become West Coasts Academy to hand on some future premiership stars?

And who thought having an anchor as your symbol and purple jumpers was a good idea? It’s like they were taking the piss out of themselves.

So septic tank or that nagging bit of crap that hangs onto the bowl? I’ll happily be the septic tank.
Fire up champ!

You don’t take us seriously, but found the time to write that great piece of TL;DR.

You are clearly up and about after your first win in almost a year!

Fire up champ!

You don’t take us seriously, but found the time to write that great piece of TL;DR.

You are clearly up and about after your first win in almost a year!
Roll’s out the champ LOL!

I don’t think any other than Freo fans truly give a **** about your club.

In fact most of them probably forget that you are in the league until they have to play you ;)

I can understand successful clubs or big clubs hanging shit on us, but Failmantle supporters? LOL

You know when the champ call rolls out, that someone has run out of anything to come back with.

Roll’s out the champ LOL!

I don’t think any other than Freo fans truly give a **** about your club.

In fact most of them probably forget that you are in the league until they have to play you ;)

I can understand successful clubs or big clubs hanging shit on us, but Failmantle supporters? LOL

You know when the champ call rolls out, that someone has run out of anything to come back with.
I haven’t lived in Australia for a while, is champ such a triggering word these days? It would appear so.

Clubs fear playing us, whereas norf are just a bankable 4 points..
..unless your West coast.

We’ll hang shit on you because you’re not worthy of our respect.

You should be thanking us for subsidising your clubs existence. Arden street would’ve been gutted by the banks if it wasn’t for clubs like Freo giving you charity.

Go rattle some tins champion.

I haven’t lived in Australia for a while, is champ such a triggering word these days? It would appear so.

Clubs fear playing us, whereas norf are just a bankable 4 points..
..unless your West coast.

We’ll hang shit on you because you’re not worthy of our respect.

You should be thanking us for subsidising your clubs existence. Arden street would’ve been gutted by the banks if it wasn’t for clubs like Freo giving you charity.

Go rattle some tins champion.
LOL!

Fear Fremantle? The delusion is strong.

Respect from Freo has about as much worth as an email from a Nigerian Prince.

You haven’t hung shit on anyone, all you have done is roll out the most unoriginal and lame shit I have ever heard.

We might go rattle some Premiership Cups.

But don’t worry if Freo need some cash you can just flog off your jumpers at the next Mardi Gras parade.

Drag Queen Love GIF by Teletubbies

LOL!

Fear Fremantle? The delusion is strong.

Respect from Freo has about as much worth as an email from a Nigerian Prince.

You haven’t hung shit on anyone, all you have done is roll out the most unoriginal and lame shit I have ever heard.

We might go rattle some cups.

But don’t worry if Freo need some cash you can just flog off your jumpers at the next Mardi Gras parade.

Drag Queen Love GIF by Teletubbies
You talk of originality, but fail to produce any yourself.

Nice homophobia.

Ask any club’s supporter who they’d prefer to play between norf or Freo and we both know the answer.

We are part of the life support machine that makes your posting about norf here possible. This makes your chippy attitude a little hard to understand.

You need to learn some humility. Or maybe go and support Carltank.

is this norf fan projecting?
Here we go another Freo wanchor with some comedy gold.

The highlight of Fremantles existence.

IMG_0411.jpeg

Did they give you a Sippy Cup to commemorate your triumph?

IMG_0412.jpeg

Maybe you could visit Arden Street and come and have a look at our cups and smell what success is, instead of smelling your Mum’s purple undies ;)

Norf - 4 Cups v Failmantle - **** All

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Perf/Norf - Official Game of the Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back