Game Day Perf/Norf - Official Game of the Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely there are some supporters out there from actual footy clubs that can come and hang shit on us, rather than mental Pygmy’s from the AFL’s equivalent of the Wiggles?
Wake Up Sleeping GIF by The Wiggles

You should take what you can get champ.

Your club is only relevant because financially viable clubs are forced to pay for you.
I am genuinely pissing myself laughing at the thought that anyone on the planet seriously thinks Freo is a football powerhouse.

The club from its symbol of an anchor, feminine jumper colour and its constant failures is nothing but a parody.

For such a powerhouse if must be embarrassing to have a won less games head to head against a bunch of tin rattlers LOL

IMG_0413.jpeg

Last edited:

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

happy jerry! jerry! jerry! GIF by The Jerry Springer Show
I thought this is meant to Bay 13 and I keep seeing posts about how Fremantle is an AFL Powerhouse.

Freo supporters trying to throw shade is like the kid up the back of the classroom with a crayon stuck up his nose telling everyone he is a big shot and important

We might be the kid wearing hand me downs, but at least we don’t have a crayon lodged in our snoz while trying to convince everyone that the highlight of our day isn’t licking the windows on the school bus.

homer simpson GIF

Last edited:
Here we go another Freo wanchor with some comedy gold.

The highlight of Fremantles existence.

View attachment 2015250

Did they give you a Sippy Cup to commemorate your triumph?

View attachment 2015254

Maybe you could visit Arden Street and come and have a look at our cups and smell what success is, instead of smelling your Mum’s purple undies ;)
I am genuinely pissing myself laughing at the thought that anyone on the planet seriously thinks Freo is a football powerhouse.

The club from its symbol of an anchor, feminine jumper colour and its constant failures is nothing but a parody.

For such a powerhouse if must be embarrassing to have a won less games head to head against a bunch of tin rattlers LOL

View attachment 2015337
Enjoy it while you can.

I never said we were a powerhouse, but financially we are in the top few clubs.

Our existence is secure.

How about yours?

Extra Extra Harley A Good Read About It (for Eagles fans).

Will Wet Toast pay tribute to LolNorf on their banner the next time these 2 sides meet?

Reid is the WCE messiah though. If he’s missing, they have no spiritual hope, no structure and might as well head to Northbridge early for some spirits of a different variety.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Perf/Norf - Official Game of the Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back