Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Well the club came out and explicitly stated Finals was the floor. And as expected we have completely and utterly failed at that, what do they do now? The list is as mentally weak as I have ever seen, we have no onfield leaders and the coaching department seem as stubborn as the one it replaced. Annus horribilis over and over again

Well the club came out and explicitly stated Finals was the floor. And as expected we have completely and utterly failed at that, what do they do now? The list is as mentally weak as I have ever seen, we have no onfield leaders and the coaching department seem as stubborn as the one it replaced. Annus horribilis over and over again

The chairman declared finals after the Essendon game too 🥴

Everything is true.

But Dimma didn’t actually know the players and there skill
Set when making such bold calls.
He was using it as a big pep talk thinking it could buy him a few wins.

But now he knows his players, what he is dealing with mentally etc.

Being a 3 X premiership coach he will go back to the board and have his 2cents.

X players needs to go… he is lazy and worth good collateral on the trade market.
By doing that we get access to picks which in turn we can bring in solid mature player’s in positions if need.

I want to bring in top mental doctors to fix what’s between the ears

We need to go back to school and get each player playing his role. Nothing more nothing less.

Should be looking at assistant coaches specifically the forward line.

I’m sure everything Dimma wants he will get. The club is desperate.

Etc.

Ther'll be a lot of negativity to come - but many seem to live in an alternate Universe where reality is banned.

Here goes:
1: Position 15 on the ladder is now a real possibilty. Probably lose to Essendon and Melbourne while all it needs is Adelaide to win a couple and go above us.
2: Imagine last game of the year when we come up against Dimma's old team AWAY - the mind games in their heads by that time should be over the top. Imagine getting done by the bottom side - and being coached by the former coach of that side.
3: Soft is too weak a word for many of these guys. Being owned by the AFL and restricted by their woke attitudes has permeated throughout the side and coaching. They (AFL) are more focused on developing the Suns as a great Community Club rather than a successful one in terms of ladder position. There is an emphasis on the boys being good lads and doing wonderful things for the Gold Coast.
4: Mongrel is severly lacking - it's why Dusty is a key to 2025.
5: Remove the last vestiges of Dew's 'soft and sooky' era - this means Fiorini, Sexton, McPherson, Lemmens should be sent packing. Swallow - thanks for the gerat service but playing days are over. Holman - just a trier - and we need so much more.
6: Luko (I never thought I'd say it) needs to go - or get a huge dose of testosterone.
7: Play the kids including Jedd Walter - I'd rather see him smashing packs and hurting some opposition while the 'skill' boys get the crumbs abd kick a few goals.
8: The future is with Will Graham, Bohdi Uwland and the new breed - they can crash and bash but also use the ball. Alex Davies deserves a run to the end of the year instead of Dave - just to prove his point.
9: Sign Mac Andrew before he gets the jitters. Could be another Rankine.

...and finally part of me actually believes that Dimma has and had no real interest in getting to finals in 2014. He has had a season to determine who wants to play for the Suns and in what position - massive changes needed in mental and physical approach in 2025 - will see a rise in ladder position BUT the soft marshmallow approach needs to end.

Think about it.
Had we beaten the teams below us at the time - North, Hawks, Eagles, St Kilda, we'd be on 13 wins and probably in the 8.

Pitiful performance....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ther'll be a lot of negativity to come - but many seem to live in an alternate Universe where reality is banned.

Here goes:
1: Position 15 on the ladder is now a real possibilty. Probably lose to Essendon and Melbourne while all it needs is Adelaide to win a couple and go above us.
2: Imagine last game of the year when we come up against Dimma's old team AWAY - the mind games in their heads by that time should be over the top. Imagine getting done by the bottom side - and being coached by the former coach of that side.
3: Soft is too weak a word for many of these guys. Being owned by the AFL and restricted by their woke attitudes has permeated throughout the side and coaching. They (AFL) are more focused on developing the Suns as a great Community Club rather than a successful one in terms of ladder position. There is an emphasis on the boys being good lads and doing wonderful things for the Gold Coast.
4: Mongrel is severly lacking - it's why Dusty is a key to 2025.
5: Remove the last vestiges of Dew's 'soft and sooky' era - this means Fiorini, Sexton, McPherson, Lemmens should be sent packing. Swallow - thanks for the gerat service but playing days are over. Holman - just a trier - and we need so much more.
6: Luko (I never thought I'd say it) needs to go - or get a huge dose of testosterone.
7: Play the kids including Jedd Walter - I'd rather see him smashing packs and hurting some opposition while the 'skill' boys get the crumbs abd kick a few goals.
8: The future is with Will Graham, Bohdi Uwland and the new breed - they can crash and bash but also use the ball. Alex Davies deserves a run to the end of the year instead of Dave - just to prove his point.
9: Sign Mac Andrew before he gets the jitters. Could be another Rankine.

...and finally part of me actually believes that Dimma has and had no real interest in getting to finals in 2014. He has had a season to determine who wants to play for the Suns and in what position - massive changes needed in mental and physical approach in 2025 - will see a rise in ladder position BUT the soft marshmallow approach needs to end.

Think about it.
Had we beaten the teams below us at the time - North, Hawks, Eagles, St Kilda, we'd be on 13 wins and probably in the 8.

Pitiful performance....
Absolutely. Something needs to change with some of the talented “senior players”. Maybe drop a couple so they know what it’s like to fight for their position. Still believe they don’t play as a team. Maybe reading to much into it but when you see photos on social media of the team in Perth or Melbourne or…. Seems to be the same half dozen “senior” players hanging out. And the some few look for each other on the ground and don’t kick it to others when they are open.

I was watching GWS with my son who has the great misfortune of being a 17yo Foundation Suns member
I suspect DOCS has their eye on me for inflicting such emotional pain on one so young
Anyway we were wondering if we've ever done what other Clubs do to us routinely and what we've seen Sydney Eagles and GWS do this round
Fight back from a long way back in the last quarter and win a game?
Has anyone got a game in their collective memory bank?
I think about the campaigner game in Cairns vs Richmond
But that was a long long long time ago
Far away.Different Galaxy
Some teams seem to have it imprinted in their genetic code
Not us

Last edited:
I was watching GWS with my son who has the great misfortune of being a 17yo Foundation Suns member
I suspect DOCS has their eye on me for inflicting such emotional pain on one so young
Anyway we were wondering if we've ever done what other Clubs do to us routinely and what we've seen Sydney Eagles and GWS do this round
Fight back from a long way back in the last quarter and win a game?
Has anyone got a game in their collective memory bank?
I think about the campaigner game in Cairns vs Richmond
But that was a long long long time ago
Far away.Different Galaxy
Some teams seem to have it imprinted in their genetic code
Not us
Tigers at home, 40+ down, Anderson goal after siren.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back