Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

Fire alex rance

Meh, what does it even matter if we ain’t in finals we may as well upgrade our pick a lil bit

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How do we actually fix this black hole of a club
I’ve said it before, but we hope like hell that the academy continues to produce to the point where we have a club led by locals who grew up supporting the Suns. It’s not how you’d normally go about a list build, but the normal way has produced 14 years of BS and I just think this is what is needed for the Gold Coast area. It’s the only way we are going to get out of this position where everyone down South comes through thinking of the Suns as a joke.

Uwland and Graham are already jist about the two I trust most to stand up when it matters. Imagine half a team of them.

Alternatively, the club could accept the fact that we have lacked any form of actual leadership in our existence and finally address it. Alistair Clarkson even put together a list of players we should be going out and targeting that would provide this. But Craig Cameron has been fairly directionless with the list build to this point and I don’t really expect anything to change there soon.

I honestly think they thought they could just turn up and win. Melb were basket case. Warm weather. Home fortress.

Its 90% above the shoulders.
Just had to watch a the way Viney went about it today. Aggressive and relentless. It wasn’t that his skills were better or that he was a better player, it was literally just the intent. He looked mad all game. You never see any of our guys play like that other than Maybe Rowell, Mac and Collins and even they were all down today

I honestly think they thought they could just turn up and win. Melb were basket case. Warm weather. Home fortress.

Its 90% above the shoulders.
It’s a bad mix to have dumb footballers and a market that doesn’t hold feet to the fire

We got the AFL to change the rules because of our Academy haul last year
So far Will Graham has shown he'll probably be the player we hoped for but the other 3 are magic beans we're waiting to sprout
None of them are Rowell and Anderson our last readymades
Lots of work
Walter is mostly embarrassing.Jake is in and out.Read cant get a game and we have gaping holes in the list these guys arent going to fix anytime soon.No more 18yo embryos please

So far Will Graham has shown he'll probably be the player we hoped for but the other 3 are magic beans we're waiting to sprout
Lots of work
Walter is mostly embarrassing.Jake is in and out.Read cant get a game and we have gaping holes in the list these guys arent going to fix anytime soon.No more 18yo embryos please
I always found it funny how Will Graham was the one nobody talked about and yet he was the stand out for me and it proved to be correct. Jake Rogers will find it hard I believe to be a regular and may need to try and find a career with another club. Jed is a way off but in the third quarter when played more upfield did show glimpses so I'd persevere. Ethan is another year away and 10 kilos short before we will see much of him. We need bigger experienced bodiea and a couple of Vic country kids who like surfing!!! Leo is Jake only a bit bigger and better - as is Zeke Uwland. No room for all three. I'd look at Jai Murray out of all the kids coming through. Looks like he's a take no prisoners type of player - something we need to support Bohdi and Will plus Ben Long who has always had the rage. We are just sooooooo soft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of work

People too harsh on Walter

Pick 1 Jamarra Ugle Hagan only played 5 games in his first year debut in round 17
IMG_3040.JPG

Pick 19 Jacob Van Rooyen didn’t play any games in his first year and debut in his second year
IMG_3043.JPG

Pick 3 Jed Walter is up to 14 games in his first year

IMG_3042.JPG

As much as this team stabs me, twists the knife, kicks me in the head, and pisses on my face, I’ll still support, be a member and turn up to every home game in 2025 and beyond as well as attending the gabba qclash and at least 1 game in Melbourne.

People too harsh on Walter

Pick 1 Jamarra Ugle Hagan only played 5 games in his first year debut in round 17
View attachment 2083347

Pick 19 Jacob Van Rooyen didn’t play any games in his first year and debut in his second year
View attachment 2083349

Pick 3 Jed Walter is up to 14 games in his first year

View attachment 2083353
Yes the last players l would be looking at are the 1st year players.
List cloggers galore who have been at the Club for 4 years +

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back