Trade Requested Ivan Soldo - Requested a trade to Victoria, linked to St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't want to be mean and I know he won a flag (so did Darcy Fort) but I just don't think Soldo is very good.

Pretty funny weasel words from Tom Morris, clearly written for him by Soldo’s manager.

“He didn’t fail the medical, St Kilda just decided after the medical to be conservative and not pursue him”

Translation:

He failed the medical.
Ive seen so many injury prone trades fail and so little lead to a huge success. I honestly cant remember any.

Ryder Fail
Fantasia Fail

Monfries maybe a win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryder at Port a fail? He won the best and fairest in 2017 and was in the All-Australia team that year as well.
Cost a lot for one great year. Spent most of 2018 getting injured and failing to get through games and again in 2019.

And lost a whole year as well. Where unlike Essendon we weren't allowed to sign a replacement player.

Pretty funny weasel words from Tom Morris, clearly written for him by Soldo’s manager.

“He didn’t fail the medical, St Kilda just decided after the medical to be conservative and not pursue him”

Translation:

He failed the medical.
He didn’t fail the medical, but he didn’t pass either.
If you read the medical results with your eyes closed, was the medical ever real?
If a medical falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
Ahem, carry on…

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Ivan Soldo - Requested a trade to Victoria, linked to St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back