Ive started to go grey

Remove this Banner Ad

Could go either way, but you would have to be favourite with the 193 point lead. You must have been over the moon hearing that bartel was out for last week :D

Could go either way, but you would have to be favourite with the 193 point lead. You must have been over the moon hearing that bartel was out for last week :D

I actually had him and used my last trade to get rid of him:(

Although his not in again this week which is a bonus.

Yeah good luck mate, you should be ok.

I am getting nervous - ranked second in Coke DT and will not have internet this weekend due to changing providers. Worst timing possible :confused:

An update on the top two DT coaches overall...

The Convicts (Bradfisherman who posts here) vs Peckin Away

(just using different players)

Convicts 110 (1 player used) vs Peckin 207 (2 players used)

CONVICTS are now down by 63... (with 2 players each to go)..

Convicts: Hodge + McIntosh
Peckin: Birchall + Mitchell

Can he make it up?!

Mitchell - corked thigh
Birchall - reported

Both under 15 DT points in the 2nd. Though Hodge isn't doing much better.

McIntosh the important one - Kangaroos guy on the radio said he'd have little ruck support from Hale today. Good news!

Will still be close!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how do u guys work out sportal scores?:confused:

I just made an Excel doc and then put in the stats from the herald sun. By the looks of it i have gotten up.

Kornes got me 320 as captain, it helps

Congrats. What's the prize?

http://afl2.sportal.virtualsports.com.au/?p=prizes

Thanks to Sportal and the AFL Players Association, the top-ranked Sportal AFLPA Dream Team Coach who amasses the HIGHEST amount of Fantasy Points at the end of the regular season, will WIN a money-can't-buy experience.

The winner and three of their mates will have lunch with TWO players from their favourite AFL team.

Other great prizes will be announced shortly!

Remember, only ONE registration is required and permitted to play in the Sportal AFLPA Dream Team. If you have not yet registered and do not have a password, please click here to register. The Sportal AFLPA Dream Team is totally FREE to enter and play!

So, is it Shannon Byrnes and Henry Playfair?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive started to go grey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back