Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been awhile since we've had a situation like this, Remember all the Carlton flogs we had to put up with during the Martin debacle?

Unfortunately they caught me while I was asleep before work today and I believe SUNS was at work himself.

As much as I wish this was my full-time gig I can't stand watch 24hrs a day

Rest assured we're not stuffing around with anyone that wants to come in here and be a pest.

For the record I spent a couple weeks in Adelaide in March 2017 and it was like someone had ordered Gold Coast off of Wish.
I'm not partitioning blame to anyone, just something I noticed :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rankine to us leaves you holding $650k. As reported in today's Courier Mail, Franklins have just bought an apartment on the Gold Coast.

Looks likely you'll have a new spearhead for 2023 :)

Rankine to us leaves you holding $650k. As reported in today's Courier Mail, Franklins have just bought an apartment on the Gold Coast.

Do not want

Yup, and his name is Ben King

I think understandably why this one hurts so much is because multiple times throughout the year he spoke to the newspapers and media outlets about how much he loves living on the Gold Coast, loves the club, loves the lifestyle and loves his team mates. This is why it hurts as it was totally unexpected and we weren’t emotionally prepared for it compared to other years with Lynch, May, Martin etc we all knew they were gone throughout the year.

900k next year :oops:

I don't blame him for leaving
To be fair, if you didn't offer $400K for Atkins that money could have been used to retain Ranking and also Rucci has a history of inflating what the Crows offer other players in the past so I suspect it's actually lower than the $800K but either way $100K is neither here nor there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back