Wsho would you rather? J. Waite OR T. Croad

• J. Waite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T. Croad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ha ha ha ha you guys voting for Croad are serious right???:eek:
Waite is starting to remind me of a young Kouta before he exploded while Croad, while a good player is not in the same league:rolleyes:
Stupid poll like comparing apples to prunes!!

ha ha ha ha you guys voting for Croad are serious right???:eek:
Waite is starting to remind me of a young Kouta before he exploded while Croad, while a good player is not in the same league:rolleyes:
Stupid poll like comparing apples to prunes!!

Croad plays CHB at the moment, stupid to compare with Waite who is holding CHF. Croad held Hall to a couple of touches and no goals on the weekend, which is all that should be expected from him the rest of the year. He will finish off his career not as a star, but as hopefully an accountable key position backman.
Waite has been up and down to date but it won't be long before he is a much more valuable player than Croad.

In every game the Blues were getting reamed. :)
And these are YOUR highlights.
LoL, u beat me to it dude.....the blues were actually pretty much getting smashed in each of those highlight packages, nothing to be happy bout......
now on topic, waite is a gun, i love the way he plays and can do SOME freaky things, and at the age he is at, should be doing it more consistantley....
croad can hold his own, dont worry bout that, he has played some ripper games at CHF for the hawks,(maybe some1 can put the highlights of when he tore the blues up at telstra dome last year?) only problem is that we just dont need him there at the moment :)

Remove this Banner Ad

J. Waite OR T. Croad??

Back