Rumour Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t really care about Crisps actions.
Has no impact on my club, nor his performance in AFL.

If he did it while he had a family, that’s on him as a person and it’s pretty average, but that’s still to be confirmed. And there are average blokes playing for all clubs.

It’s hilarious how Ed is instantly on the offensive on this though. Furious that it was uncovered and questioned the motives of them, while completely ignoring Crisps actions.

Never change Ed.

Ed likely covered it up.

Dane Swans bio. Dane joking about how Ed and the AFL spent a lot of time and effort covering up his antics.

So another Collingwood player with drug issues. Starting to add up. And every time they are questioned 'It's an isolated event.

Anyway life goes on.

Do clubs and even The AFL need to kind of set a precedent here and not give these things as much attention as they currently receive? We've had Smith, Ginnivan now Crisp.

I feel like pathetic people are getting the idea that hey, I can ruin this guys career at least temporarily here if I release this photo my mate showed me etc etc.
It's kind of messed up and an invasion of privacy. The AFL should give Crisp maybe a small fine and move on pretty quickly.

The clubs and the AFL react to the media, they have to - it's a dependent relationship.

Yes it sucks for the players but perhaps don't get photographed doing stuff or put things on the internet? Players from all clubs get on the gear from time to time, they manage to not get caught. The Snapchat thing is just dumb for an AFL footballer.

Young bloke with money took drugs acting like it's a first. If he's not on the field while under the influence who cares. All these "journalists" acting Ike saints.
Nah the Saints do it too.

And oh yes, lower income people wouldn't be into drugs.

Ed likely covered it up.

Dane Swans bio. Dane joking about how Ed and the AFL spent a lot of time and effort covering up his antics.

So another Collingwood player with drug issues. Starting to add up. And every time they are questioned 'It's an isolated event.

Anyway life goes on.
Yep, Ed the master of deflect.
Didak, Shaw, Swan.
Ginnavin, Crisp.

Shoot the messenger not the perpetrator.

Media were scared of reporting any negative Collingwood story because he attacked and bullied them. Common knowledge.

Seems he’s stepped out of his official role but still playing the standover man.

Didak, Shaw, Swan.
Ginnavin, Crisp.

Media were scared of reporting any negative Collingwood story because he attacked and bullied them. Common knowledge.

Seems he’s stepped out of his official role but still playing the standover man.
Lol, 'the media were scared of reporting any negative Collingwood story'...when has the media ever NOT reported a negative Collingwood story?

that was an attempted smokescreen so we wouldn't think they are capable of a diabolical social media campaign against upcoming opponents.
Damn.

And I fell for it hook, line and sinker :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didak, Shaw, Swan.
Ginnavin, Crisp.

Eddie got a High Distinction in Media management 101 - Crisp becomes the victim!

Out of the Ducks recent playbook!

Last edited:
So we have some screenshots of him possibly sending some weird shit, talking about drugs, about how he likes young girls.

But could very well be fake.

But what's not fake is the fact he use to be a "camstar" and there was a video on the hub 51 minutes of him, think it was 2018?

Interesting how big man player agent slash Collingwood ceo is playing this issue. Shrinking into the background letting an ex-president speak for the club.

Spose we expect him to re-appear when there’s something positive and less important to report.

Last we saw him he was in his polo having a beer with the old faithful. Might be time for the pies social media team to make a tik tok of him dancing to the latest song. That will cheer the great unwashed up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back