Toast Jack Dyer Medal 2024 - Positive vibes only

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets keep this thread positive vibes only, especially for the night please.

Its been a shit year, so lets have one good night. You have heaps of other threads to voice criticisms in.

Anyone being overly negative will be threadbanned.

This count sums up the RFC of 24.

it's like they themselves have given up on everything about it and just want to move everything on to 2025 .... or hopefully the draft at least!

“The Tiger army and the thousands watching this online are very important to us and we don’t take them for granted.”

They can look at this for hours:

View attachment 2128501

They could’ve had a live Talking Tigers with interviews (even pre-filmed). Shove the QR code in a corner. Kinda rude presentation I feel.

Like literally anything - and they would've lost thousands at the auction with how they 'ran' it - embarassing

I have the bnf live stream on my TV and as I was enjoying the latest exploits of my favourite Korean twitch streamer on my phone I got jump scared by the bnf audio kicking back in.

Campaigners.

“The Tiger army and the thousands watching this online are very important to us and we don’t take them for granted.”

They can look at this for hours:

View attachment 2128501

They could’ve had a live Talking Tigers with interviews (even pre-filmed). Shove the QR code in a corner. Kinda rude presentation I feel.
Already been said by many but it really is amateur hour and typical
Of our club since 2021.

We raked in millions during our premiership reign but have been cheap as in everything we do ever since!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

amy winehouse GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Jack Dyer Medal 2024 - Positive vibes only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back