Toast Jack Dyer Medal 2024 - Positive vibes only

Remove this Banner Ad

nah thats rubbish

He still played his heart out for us this year, and if he wins itll be well deserved. This is the Richmond 2024 Jack Dyer medal, and he was a Richmond player this year.

Its a footy club, not a cult
you got your shit opinion on the matter that’s fine , I have mine . Why don’t we all sing Kumbaya while he makes his speech .

Bs shows we got some ****ing balls , he shouldn’t be at the count full stop , it’s a joke if he attends
Yes, it's disappointing he is leaving but it would make things worse if we told him not to attend and were bitter as a club.

Yes, it's disappointing he is leaving but it would make things worse if we told him not to attend and were bitter as a club.
Why ? Ok he can still get the award then and not attend and record a farewell message . Maybe we should get Dumma down as well to attend and they can both tell us how they hatched the plan together at start of the year for Rioli to leave but then told everyone it’s mates having a beer , what’s Rioli going to get up and say anyways ? How much shit is he going to dribble again , about how much he loves the club blah blah , don’t believe a word that will come out of his mouth.

Why ? Ok he can still get the award then and not attend and record a farewell message . Maybe we should get Dumma down as well to attend and they can both tell us how they hatched the plan together at start of the year for Rioli to leave but then told everyone it’s mates having a beer , what’s Rioli going to get up and say anyways ? How much shit is he going to dribble again , about how much he loves the club blah blah , don’t believe a word that will come out of his mouth.

Ok thats enough

Lets keep this thread positive, you can vent about Rioli in other threads

Only interested in the coach and captains speech

Too much backstabbing going on

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Looking forward to seeing what the new CEO has to say

Will be his first big club event and will need to plant his flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pull your heads in we're not circus of a club like saints.They should all attend including Dusty will be disappointed if they don't.

Good God. What the actual....?

He's right, BL.
You get a ranking out of 5 for each game, so you can technically play 22 ordinary ones and get one vote in each and ... BANG ... your immediately on 22.

There was a certaoin poster taking up Castagna having a good yera one yer coming equal 18th with like 22 votes.
It worked out to about 1.2 votes per game.

They should put an Asterix next to this year's winner. Will be like the 2021 season where the top 10 were basically those who played the most games. Dud's like Dow who didn't play a decent quarter will probably finish in the top 12 just by virtue of playing 17 games in the guts.

Looking forward to seeing what the new CEO has to say

Will be his first big club event and will need to plant his flag
After his first video on the club website I imagine he will have the winning idea that "trusting the words" of our staff over objective data is the way to go because we are so well run and in a great space off the field.

Jesus I have turned on this guy so quickly after that one speech.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Jack Dyer Medal 2024 - Positive vibes only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back