Toast Jack Dyer Medal 2024 - Positive vibes only

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets keep this thread positive vibes only, especially for the night please.

Its been a shit year, so lets have one good night. You have heaps of other threads to voice criticisms in.

Anyone being overly negative will be threadbanned.

Pull your heads in we're not circus of a club like saints.They should all attend including Dusty will be disappointed if they don't.
Dusty won’t be there

IMG_2012.jpeg

I hope all the players that are leaving show up, because I don't want us to take the St Kilda route. Sure I may not like the exits some of them are having but they were part of our success, part of our history. I want them to be thanked for all they did for us, leave on good terms because you never know if one of them might come back in a coaching role.

The 2024 Jack Dyer Medal winner and the future 2025 Stewie Dew Trophy winner (or whatever that rabble call their B&F) is... Daniel Rioli

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah remember when Rioli said he just went to shit coast for a holiday and had a beer with dumma his mate 😝
remember when he said tiger for life just last year ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holding Back Jim Carrey GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Trying to be positive…

Want to listen and hear the words that come from Yze and the President. Want to see body language and words from those leaving (Rioli B&F and Shai Goalkicking).

Whilst this will be one of the worst Jack Dyer medals in a long time and not cause to celebrate anything really, it shapes to be one of the most interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Jack Dyer Medal 2024 - Positive vibes only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back