Toast Jack Dyer Medal 2024 - Positive vibes only

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets keep this thread positive vibes only, especially for the night please.

Its been a shit year, so lets have one good night. You have heaps of other threads to voice criticisms in.

Anyone being overly negative will be threadbanned.

They used to have Richo doing interviews etc at this stage, now it's just a cash grab for an auction

nah not too meaty as long as you add an extra cheese slice

100% For every patty you add, you need to add an extra cheese slice. #1 rule for burger customisations at HJ's or Maccas.

Wonder if they will auction off the butcher of punt roads butcher knife ?
The Shining GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don’t know as they displayed the VFL votes instead and then shut down broadcasting.

This is amateur.

I mean, what a wonderful broadcast
Professionally Run Club

Yze doesn't speak very well does he? Seems so so so unsure of himself and nervous
I'm trying not to be too hard on him as speaking in a formal setting like that wouldn't be easy but I had similar observations as you

100% For every patty you add, you need to add an extra cheese slice. #1 rule for burger customisations at HJ's or Maccas.
and steamed bun takes maccas burgers to the next level unless its a big mac which needs to be toasted

I'm trying not to be too hard on him as speaking in a formal setting like that wouldn't be easy but I had similar observations as you
hes shite m8

welcome grigga 2026

hes shite m8

welcome grigga 2026
I know better than to have a serious convo with you but you gotta give him time. We chose him for a reason, I'm willing to be patient.

However, if I don't see a clear and discernable game plan, this will be me.
Season 8 Mob Justice GIF by The Simpsons

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Jack Dyer Medal 2024 - Positive vibes only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back