News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocking oversight by the club. Should make Toce do all the wiring himself. Failing to recruit a sparky is going to add millions to the cost.
Shame I let my Sparkie Licence expire

We can save money by making Vlastuin and McIntosh foremen on the building project. Workers will work for them, both hard but fair.
Flossy would have his finger on the pulse of all working...
Macca would be clearing and guarding space for the arrival of the work materials!

Groupie_ already hiding in thsi dungeon, even tho it doesn't exist
Has Groupie_ and Louie ever been seen together?
Groupie makes out how much he hates Louie, could just be trying to leave a false trail!!!
Have we discovered the secret, Groupie is Louie........

There is now a figure of the amount raised thus far and the final donation goal on the fundraising website. 300k raised so far out of 1 mil

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is now a figure of the amount raised thus far and the final donation goal on the fundraising website. 300k raised so far out of 1 mil

$1 million ... would that even cover the costs of paperwork to redesign the project to meet our original budget?

Last edited:
$1 million ... would that even cover the costs of paperwork to redesign the project to meet our original budget?
This whole brick thing is equivalent to a brick shithouse. It’s a laugh if you do the sums behind it all. Unfortunately not even the gullible are buying into it. It wouldn’t even cover the interest let alone all the money that has been taken from the JDF and other money fundraisers. This whole project is another iceberg in which the Titanic is going to hit. Gale signing off on it and evacuating at the the same time raises questions.

i remember when i was kid I donated to the first redevelopment and on the website richo said you can come in and get a tour ... so I was in melbs for a tigers and pies game and thought I could get shown around as a first time member and donator cause richo said so but the reception said richo was joking .... i was gutted

It's not an AFL site. Their beef is with the AFL, not us.
Plus pretty sure Setka is good friends with Balta’s old man

He’s not going to **** us because of that connection alone

“Noah's dad, Ivan, is assistant secretary of the Electrical Trade Union. His family are union people, and Noah Balta is a big family man.”

“union officials like Ivan Balta. And even less so for close Balta family friend and fellow unionist John Setka, the CFMEU head.”

“Noah's dad, Ivan, is assistant secretary of the Electrical Trade Union. His family are union people, and Noah Balta is a big family man.”

“union officials like Ivan Balta. And even less so for close Balta family friend and fellow unionist John Setka, the CFMEU head.”

Sweet, maybe Big John can do us mate's rates. Even better, sneak over some workers on the AFL dime. Easy to go slow when they're going fast on our project.

Not only that Setka is a tiger “allegedly”

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back